Day before leaving for the cruise - Part 3

BEN and Jane had left because they had some things to do before leaving tomorrow, and so you were walking by yourself again. You were still wondering around when you saw a branch move. You flinched, remembering your dream/nightmare. You walked towards it, curiosity still getting the better of you. Once you got to the branch, you saw that no one was there. You frowned and looked around, looking for any clues that could signal if anyone had been there. You felt someone breathe on your neck and you stopped. You swallowed, your breath quickening.

" Well, well, well. What do we have here? " You recognised that voice. You turned around quickly and punched him on the arm.

" Screw you Offender. You scared the hell out of me. " You frowned and pouted. Offender just laughed, ruffling your hair as if you were still a little girl.

" Missed ya kid. " He spoke softly, strangely for him. You smiled and hugged him. " I haven't seen you in ages! " He carried on. " The party was so long ago. How are you and Jeff? You two still a thing? " (Of course he'd ask those things. ) You let go of him and took a step back, opening your mouth to speak.

" Yes, we are. At least for the moment anyway... " You turned around and noticed Jeff, climbing down a tree before standing next to you. You frowned.

" That's good. " Offender looked at the two of you, slightly confused. " Anyway, I have to go tell Slendy that I've arrived. I'll catch up with you two later. " Offender waved with one of his tentacles before turning around and walking towards the mansion. You waited until he was gone before moving away from Jeff. Jeff sighed and looked up at you. You crossed your arms before speaking.

" So, now you're speaking to me? " You asked, annoyance clearly audible in your voice. Jeff sighed again, this time with annoyance.

" I never stopped speaking to you. " He responded, stuffing his hands in his hoodie pockets. You rolled your eyes.

" Oh, yeah. Sure. " You answered sarcastically. Jeff threw his head back, clearly annoyed/angry with you. " I guess you also weren't glaring at me throughout the whole of breakfast then? " You asked.

" That was completely and absolutely justified! " He shouted. You flinched slightly, hoping that went unnoticed.

" How was it?! " It was your turn to shout now. Jeff glared at you again.

" You think I didn't see you flinch when I tried to help you after your nightmare? You were scared of me! Hell, you even had a nightmare about me! How was I supposed to feel?! My own girlfriend was afraid of me. " His anger slowly turned to sadness as he continued speaking. You looked down at the ground.

" I can't control my nightmares... " You answered pathetically. Jeff looked at you, sadness clearly visible in his unblinking eyes.

" Yeah, I guess it's normal since I'm a killer. I just didn't think you'd be afraid of me because of it. " He shook his head and smiled sadly. " Maybe we should take some time apart. You know, clear our heads. " You looked up in panic.

" What? No! No way! Don't you dare Jeff! " You shouted, tears forming in your eyes. Jeff looked into them, and you knew he could see them but that didn't change a thing.

" I'm sorry (Y/n), but it's for the best. Maybe you'll find a better guy for you. One that doesn't scare you enough to make you have nightmares. Your eyes filled with tears, eventually sliding down your cheeks and onto the mud covered ground. You shook your head.

" I can't believe you. You know what? I actually thought you were different from Sam, but maybe not. " Jeff looked up, shocked. " Maybe what he did was wrong, but you breaking up with someone because they had a freaking nightmare is as wrong. " You shook your head as more tears cascaded down your cheeks. You turned around abruptly and started running towards the mansion, not looking back.

~~~~~~~

You were crying into your pillow, Conor Maynard's - " This is my version " blasting through your speakers. You heard a soft knock at the door before it opened and Jane walked in. You knew it was Jane without having to look since she was the only that knocked and walked in without waiting for an answer. She sat on the edge of your bed, not saying a word. After about 2 minutes she gently lay herself next to you, placing her arm around you. You both stayed there for a while, your crying eventually stopping as Conor's words slowly lulled you into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~

You woke up feeling as though someone was watching you. You rolled over on your side and looked over. Jane was laying down, observing you. You moved your head backwards in shock, causing her to laugh. You let out a laughy sort of breath before sighing. You sat up and Jane followed. You breathed in slowly before speaking.

" I can't believe he broke up with me. " You spoke in disbelief. Jane nodded.

" That was weird of him. What did he say? Did he say why? " You nodded.

" Well, kind of. I had a nightmare about him the other night. He tried comforting me but I kinda flinched, you know, because of the nightmare. He thinks that I'm scared of him because he's a killer. I'm really not... " You trailed off, tears forming again. Jane took hold of you and held you against herself.

" Hey, don't cry. He was just having a stupid moment. I'm sure it'll get sorted out. " She said, trying her best to comfort you. You moved away from her and smiled.

" Yeah, you're right. " You paused before your eyes lit up. " Hey! We should make a plan! " You shouted excitedly. Jane put her finger to your mouth and shushed you.

" Hey, shh. It's 11pm. People are hopefully sleeping. " She paused, seemingly understanding what you said. " A plan? What do you mean? A plan for what? " Jane asked. You could sense her uneasiness. (She probably thinks it's a plan to kill him, haha, maybe. Sounds like a good idea.)

" A plan to get him back! You have your boyfriend, I want mine back. " Jane looked at you unsure. " Come on Jane! Please? You know I'd do it for you and L.J if you ever needed it. " Jane sighed and nodded.

" Okay, lets make a plan to get him back. " She agreed, reluctantly. You fist-pumped the air.

" Wooh! Lets get my man back! "

A/n - So what do you guys think of this part? What do you think the plan should be? Any ideas on that? If you have any ideas, please comment or message me to let me know! As usual, don't forget to vote and comment if you have time and liked this part! Follow to carry on seeing/reading this story! (Not following will not prevent you from reading, it's just that I like knowing people like my work.) I hope you all have a good day/night, I love you all!

~ Abyss