Breakfast!!!

You woke up entangled in Jeff's body. The first thing you saw when you opened your eyes was him, sleeping peacefully next to you. You smiled, wondering how the hell you could have fallen in love with a killer, but knowing that you wouldn't change him no matter what. 

After a while of laying there, looking at him, you decided it was time for you to get up. Which you tried doing, only to be pulled back down by Jeff. You huffed, holding in a laugh as you fell back onto the bed. 

" Jeffy, I need to get up. It's our last day on the ship and I want to make the most of it. " You whispered to him, wondering if he was even awake (you couldn't see his eyes on account of the sleep mask). 

" You can make the most of it in bed with me. " He mumbled out. You couldn't help but laugh quietly at this. You pushed against his chest a little until he finally let go of you, huffing as you scooted away. 

" I love you baby. " You whispered softly, kissing his nose. He tried fighting the smile, he really did, but he couldn't help it, just like he couldn't help the soft blush covering his cheeks as you walked away. You quickly made your way to your suitcase, you hadn't bothered unpacking because who wants to pack everything back up? You grabbed an outfit you deemed cute and made your way to the en suite, quickly shutting the door behind you. You undressed and got into the shower. 

" What are we going to do today? I wonder if anyone's thought of anything or if I'm going to have to force everyone to hang together... " Your thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. 

" (Y/n), were you talking to yourself? " You heard Jane ask from the other side of the door. 

" Umm, no...? " You tried to sound convincing but obviously failed. 

" Right. " Jane trailed off. 

" (Y/n), I really need to pee. " You heard L.J whisper in his sleep state. You mentally aww'd before answering. 

" I mean, I just got in. " You answered, your hands running through your hair to make sure every bit got wet. 

" But I don't know if I can hold it any longer. " He whined again. 

" Why can't you go to a different toilet? There are loads. " You put some shampoo in your palm and began rubbing it into your hair. 

" People are starting to wake up and leave their room. He doesn't want to be seen in this room. " Jane answered helpfully. 

" (Y/nnnnnn) " L.J whined. " Please, please, please.... " His sleep voice continued whining. You sighed. 

" Damn it, why are you so adorable. " You muttered, loudly enough for them to hear, causing L.J to let out a little cheer. You laughed a little before turning off the shower and getting out, shampoo still in your hair. You grabbed your towel and wrapped it around your body before exiting the room. 

" Thank you! " L.J shouted, running past you and into the bathroom. You chuckled a little before walking to your bed and sitting down. You felt movement next to you and turned to see Jeff moving his eye-mask to peek at you. 

" Hello hot stuff. " He spoke in his groggy voice, that you'll admit sounded very hot. 

" Really? I have shampoo in my hair. I look like a wet penguin. " You retorted. 

" A hot wet penguin. " He wiggled his eyebrow space/forehead. Which you didn't really notice much because of his hair. You laughed. 

" That was really weird. Never say that again. " You laughed again. Jeff chuckled a little before sitting up and planting a kiss on your cheek just as L.J came out of the bathroom.