Planning the Plan?

You woke up, rolling over to your back, looking up at the ceiling. You lay there for a while, thinking about your dream and what it meant. Not that there was much question there, you knew what it meant. You had for a brief moment thought he was in love with you. How wrong had you been. You sighed at the thought, rubbing your tired eyes. You heard the door open, but were too tired to move to look at the intruder.

" Man (Y/n), you need to get a grip. " Jane said, glancing at your tangled hair, white, tear streaked face and blood shot eyes. You moved your head slightly, just enough to look at her.

" Jane, will you stop? The guy you love hasn't broken up with you. You'd be a mess if L.J broke up with you so stop judging me. " You muttered.

Jane looked at you for a while before dropping down next to you.

" I wasn't judging you, I just thought that the cruise would be the perfect time to put your plan into action and get your man back. " Jane spoke. You could hear the grin on her voice. You smiled at her.

" You are so vey right! " You say up quickly, your head filled with ideas of how to get your ex-boyfriend back. " Okay, the first we need to do is- wait, we never even discussed a plan. What is the plan Jane?! " You shouted, more panicked than you intended. Jane sat up and hit your forehead. You blinked a few times before grinning sheepishly.

" Sorry, got a little carried away.. " You mumbles. Jane laughed and shook her head.

" Yeah, just a little. " You frowned causing her to grin behind her mask. " You're right though, we never discussed the actual plan. We should do that now. Supper is in an hour- " You cut her off.

" Wait, I had a five hour nap? " You asked in disbelief. Jane looked at you for a long time before parting your shoulder.

" Okay, first of all (Y/n), it was five hours and 30 minutes. Second of all, why the hell are you acting shocked? You literally take five hour naps everyday. You've napped away a whole day before. " She shook her head rubbing her cheek underneath her mask. You pulled a bitch-face at her.

" Okay, first of all Jane, " You started, mimicking the way she had spoken. " I do not take naps everyday. " You paused. " Maybe every other day, but not everyday. " She shook her head at you. " And second of all- Okay, yeah, that bits true. " Jane laughed before linking her arm in yours and dragging you out of the room to the main living room where most of the gang was.

" Uh, Jane? I thought we were talking about the plan. Why are we going somewhere where everyone is? " You asked. Jane threw you on the only free couch before answering.

" Some of them will be able to help. We might need some people that Jeff still talks to and he doesn't talk to you or me so yeah. " She motioned over to L.J who made his way to you guys. He sat next to you rather than Jane, making your grin.

" You guys are really going to need to tell people at some point. " You looked between the two of them.

" (Y/n), we're here to talk about your relationship, not ours. " L.J answered. You raised your eyebrows and turned to Jane.

" You told him? " You asked, pointing your thumb at L.J. Jane shrugged.

" I've told him way more than that. " She answered and L.J grinned. You blushed and looked at her.

" Like what? " She ignored you. " Like what? Tell me. Oh no, what did she tell you? Jane! What did you tell him?! " You were shouting in panic, flailing your arms. L.J laughed.

" Nothing bad, don't worry. " He spoke, pinning your arms down to your side. You breathed out.

" Nope, worrying. " Jane flicked you and you pouted. " Ow. "

" Let's get back on track. Plan. Any ideas? " Jane asked, taking a notebook from the table.

You pretended to be in deep thought but your mind was completely blank. Let's just say you were very thankful when Laughing Jack spoke up.

" We could try to make him jealous? I remember him telling me how he got really jealous over you. " You snapped your head up and smiled. Jane shrugged and wrote that down.

" Let's do it. "

A/n - Sorry this chapter is a day late, I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I want to bed very early. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you did don't forget to vote and comment. Follow if you have time! I hope you all have a good day/night! Love you all <3

~ Abyss