" What the hell?! "

You woke up the next day and looked at your clock quickly. 11:03 am . You groaned and tried rolling back to your other side, pulling your duvet with you. (Way too early. Hell no) You closed your eyes and smiled at the thought of sleeping more. Well, you thought you would be sleeping more. Until you heard a growl. Before you knew it you were on the floor and your bed had been completely taken over. By one person. One rude person. You sat up from the floor and glared at the lump that was lying in your bed with your duvet surrounding it cosily. You got up from the floor and stood next to your bed thinking of your revenge. You smirked to yourself before quickly grabbing the end of your duvet and pulling it off him in one swift motion. There was a little scream before the figure turned and tried to glare at you through sleepy eyes.
" (Y/n), what the hell?! " Jeff shouted. You laughed before going and locking yourself in your bathroom, making sure to take your duvet with you.
" It's morning! " You shouted through the door. You took your shirt off before realising you had no clothes with you. (Oh, great. Now I have to put my shirt back on and get some clothes.) You stood there, thinking for a moment, before coming to the conclusion that a towel was a good enough shirt to wear. You grabbed your (f/c) towel, wrapped it around your chest before proceeding to open your door and walk back into your bedrooms. You glanced at Jeff who was sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes. You smiled at him. Well, to yourself. He wasn't really looking. You started humming ' Pop goes the weasel ' to yourself as you moved towards your dresser. Jeff looked up at you, went red slightly before regaining his composure and started looking offended.
" Is that your way of telling me you're cheating on me? " He asked, faking offence. You turned to look at him and laughed whilst rolling your eyes.
" Don't be an idiot Jeffy, you're the only one for me. " You put your hand over your heart as you said the last bit. He chuckled and you turned back to look for a shirt. You were moving things around when you felt a pair of arms around your waist. You smiled as Jeff snuggled into your neck and started humming ' Pop goes the weasel '.
You turned towards him and looked into his eyes as he smiled down at you.
" Is that your way of telling me you're cheating on me? "
~~~~~~
You had finally settled on some clothes and you and Jeff were now downstairs in the kitchen.
" I can't believe I missed breakfast again. " You mumbled to yourself through a spoonful of Lucky Charms. Jeff raised an eyebrow at this.
" (Y/n), you've literally never been down for breakfast since you've been back. I thought you'd be used to it by now. "
" Okay, rude. "
" Hey, I'm just stating the truth. " He smirked at you. You stuck your tongue out at him and then smiled to yourself. (Yeah, I got him good.) Jeff rolled his eyes before leaving you in the kitchen by yourself. You didn't really mind, you were quite happy eating your cereal. You heard someone walk in and you looked up at them.
" Oh, hey Jane. " You smiled at her before shoving another spoonful in your mouth. She shook her head at you and smiled.
" Hey. " She leaned on the kitchen counter you were sat on and looked at you before smirking. " So, how's the relationship with Jeff going? " She asked, her smirk getting bigger. You raised your eyebrows at her before answering.
" It's going fine. Why? " You asked suspiciously. She chuckled to herself.
" No reason. " She smiled at you innocently and then L.J walked in. He looked behind him and then at you.
" Is there any reason why Jeff is singing ' Pop goes the weasel '? I think he's freaking everyone out. " He went and leaned on the kitchen counter right next to Jane. Jane froze slightly. You looked at her in confusion before she regained her composure and smirked.
" Isn't he always? " She asked. You looked at her in confusion again.
" Singing or freaking everyone out? " She rolled her eyes at you and L.J chuckled. You continued to look at them, eating your cereal until L.J spoke up.
" Hey, Jane, do you want to go do something? I'm bored. " L.J looked at her and pouted. She laughed a little, nodded and they started walking out, her arm around his. They turned to you just before walking out and waved. You waved back, frowning in confusion. (Well, that was weird...)
~~~~~~
You peeked your head into the living room, where most of the gang was. Masky and Hoodie were sat around a coffee table, eating another cheesecake engrossed in a conversation with Ticci Toby that you couldn't hear from where you were. Splendorman was playing with Sally, Slenderman appeared to be reading the newspaper, BEN, Jeff and E.J were playing Mario Kart, Smile Dog sat on the floor, watching the TV intently. You looked around but couldn't find any sign of L.J, Jane or Trenderman.
" Hey, where are Trender and Offender? " You asked, walking in slightly to lean on the door frame. Slender looked from his newspaper to you and then back to his newspaper.
" Trender is out buying you a new wardrobe, he dragged Offender to carry things. He told me he told you... " He muttered the last part, with slight annoyance in his voice. You opened your mouth to speak, before closing it quickly.
" Oh. " Was all you could manage to say. Slender nodded and you looked around again.
" What about L.J and Jane? " You asked, looking around again. Ticci Toby looked up from the table and his conversation.
" We haven't seen them for a while. We assumed they were with you. " He shrugged. You were surprised he hadn't ticked during his sentence. ~Tick~ Nevermind, there it is. You chuckled to yourself and he looked at you in confusion.
" Uuh, sorry. Okay, thanks. I'm going to go take a walk. See you all later. " You waved at- no one really, they were all busy doing something. E.J moved his hand to wave slightly at you before returning it to his controller. You smiled and shook your head before walking out the room and out of the front door. You walked down the steps and into the woods.
~~~~~~
You were humming to yourself, looking around at the falling leaves. The colours were so beautiful. The oranges, yellows and reds were mixing so perfectly. Every once in a while the wind would pick some leaves up and twirl them around you. You looked around and smiled. Everything looked perfect. You continued walking around, turning anywhere and everywhere. You heard a giggle from somewhere close and decided to investigate. No one really walked around these parts of the woods. It was too dangerous, with all the killers around. You walked for a while, trying to find the source of that giggle. It had stopped though, so eventually your search stopped too. You turned into a place where trees formed a sort of shelter and stopped in your tracks.
" What the hell?! " You moved back in surprise as you looked ahead. Well, that was unexpected.

A/n - I'm so, so, SO sorry for not posting in ages. I actually have my GCSEs next month and so most of my time goes into studying. Or stressing out. That too. My last one is on the 9th of June though, so after that I'll be updating more, since I will have more free time. I hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. As usual, don't forget to comment, vote and follow if you liked this part and want to see more! Have a good day/night. See you all soon!

~ Abyss