This breakfast thing isn't too bad!

" What? Didn't you just hear BEN? Giant duck, dude. " Masky asked, alarm evident in his voice.
" Yeah, plus, I get eaten. " You added.
" Eh, that's only a minor detail. What I'm more concerned about is only being able to eat bananas. Like, ew. No. " Jeff added, pulling a face at the thought of eating bananas everyday. You looked at him and shook your head as Hoodie laughed quietly.
" Y-you guys are a-the best c-cou-couple. " He giggled again, shaking his head. You awwed mentally at him.
" Shhh. This is the best idea I could think of in the five minutes I had. I got these coupons in the mail a while back and now is the time to use them. It's a great way to spend time together and away from all those pesky people. " Slender hushed everyone with one hand as he explained his choice. You shrugged.
" Eh, what the hell. It'll be fun! " You exclaimed. L.J seemed unsure. Jane looked at him and sniggered.
" What? Are you afraid of boats? " Jane taunted. L.J glared at her and crossed his arms.
" I'm not afraid. I'm just not a big fan... " He added the last part under his breath. You sympathised with the guy. You weren't that keen on vast water spaces, especially when it's contents are mostly unknown.
" Aww, my little baby not a big fan of boats? " Jane continued. You suddenly remembered the fact that they were a couple and looked at Jane. She seemed to have caught her mistake and froze completely. L.J looked very awkward and maybe slightly afraid. Ticci Toby looked between the two, confused.
" You're saying that ~ tic ~ as if you two were a thing. " Toby stated, laughing a little at the thought of that. They weren't defending themselves, so you butted in.
" Nah, that sounded totally friendly. I say that all the time. " You said, trying to defend them. (Hell yes. I've got your back bros.) You nodded at Jane, a smug smile on your face.
" You've literally never said that. " Jeff pointed out. Your smile fell and you glared at him.
" I say it all the time, shut up. Plus, I'm not talking to you, jerk. " You turned away from him as Slender found the time to speak again.
" Anyway, what day are we, Saturday? " Slender looked around for confirmation, and after receiving it, carried on. " Okay, so we'll be leaving on Monday at 8am. That gives you two days to pack enough clothes and things you'll need or want, for two weeks. Everyone okay with that plan? " Slender asked. Everyone nodded this time, rather than coming up with reasons not to go. Slender seemed to be content and started pointing people to the kitchen, where every one started putting their things away. Jeff bounced along, confused, before finally whispering to E.J.
" Why isn't she talking to me?" He asked. You were right behind him, though he apparently didn't notice.
" You're joking, right? " He asked, not bothering to whisper. Jeff shushed him in a panicked tone.
" Dude! She might hear! Whisper! " He whisper shouted. E.J looked behind at you before shaking his head to himself. You suppressed the urge to laugh, which was incredibly difficult before continuing to listen.
" Right. Sorry. " E.J whispered. You could sense that he had most likely rolled his eyes at this point.
" So, do you know? " Jeff asked. E.J looked at him for a moment.
" Know what? " E.J clearly forgot to whisper, so Jeff kindly reminded him. AKA elbowed him and put a finger to E.Js mask, shushing loudly. " Right sorry, know what? " He asked again. Jeff rolled his eyes.
" Why she isn't talking to me, duh. God E.J, are you deaf? " E.J seemed to glare at Jeff before sighing.
" Maybe because you said it would be better for her to die than you eating a banana? " E.J was pretty much just annoyed now, thinking everyone would have known this.
" Oh! " Jeff exclaimed, no longer whispering. " Eh, she knows I hate bananas. " Jeff walked on and you shook your head. E.J stopped so he could walk with you.
" How are you dating him? " He asked. You shrugged.
" He seemed so much nicer at the time. " You grinned. " Nah, I don't really know. The heart wants what the heart wants I guess? He can be quite nice when he wants to. " You added. E.J nodded.
" Yeah, and he's not normally so stupid. " E.J stated.
" Or annoying. "
" Or weird. "
" Or creepy. "
" Or innocent. " You looked at E.J.
" Innocent? " You asked, mildly, screw that, incredibly confused. E.J laughed in shame.
" I ran out of things to say. " He confessed. You raised your eyebrows.
" Really? I can think of at least another twenty. " You responded, completely serious. You and E.J both looked at each other and burst out laughing. (It's nice to be able to talk to other people. This breakfast thing isn't too bad, maybe I'll do it more often)

A/n - Cruise trip announced! Boyfriend and girlfriend issues! Bonding! Read it all in this chapter!
That was weirder than I thought it would be. Maybe I'll just stick to the normal way I say these.... Anyway, here's the next chapter, as promised, on Wednesday! I hope you all enjoy it, and if you do, don't forget to vote, comment and follow! I hope you all have a good day/night, you should hear from me soon!

~ Abyss