Last Hope

Welcome to Weirdmaggeddon, the literal hell on earth. Location, the small dainty town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. Currently, an insane isosolese triangle and his crew are destroying everything they can. Only few people remain roaming free in the lands, the only thing keeping them wherever they are is fear.
It's still unclear whether those few are lucky, or unlucky. And among the miniscule amount of people left, are me and some of my family.
My name is Dipper Pines, a twelve year old kid who just wanted to have a normal life. But now, that dream seems a whole lifetime away.
I also have a spunky twin sister named Mabel Pines, who's future is also ruined. Even after all of this craziness though, she is still her normal random self.
Lastly, my only other family member who is still out of Bills clutches is my Gruncle, Stanly Pines. He is the leader of our group, and the one who keeps us all alive.
He also had a twin brother named Stanford Pines, but sadly he couldn't escape. I identified more with Ford than I do Stan, but without Stan right now, I would most definitely be dead.
There are also other people who survived. Wendy and Soos were my only friends who had gotten away, but friendship was now meaningless. If you liked someone more than another person, the other person has a higher chance of dieing or getting captured. And our one rule is to never leave anyone behind.
Pacifica, Candy, Grenda, Old Man Mcgugget, and the woodpecker guy also survived. There were also many woodland creatures that had joined us in our base as well.
Our base was located in the mystery shack, where there was a protective field protecting it. Not for long though.
Over the coarse of the few days after Wendy, soos, Mabel and I made it to the shack, the field started to weaken. Tiny cracks were appearing everywhere, and they didn't stop growing.
Then what we all feared came. One of Bills savage eye bats came dangerously close to the shack. It closed its eye slowly, taking in the shack and the cracking field.
    Before we could stop it, however, it flew away at almost sonic speed to the looming, ominous pyramid in the sky, known as the fearamid.
At this moment, all of the residence of the shack are scrambling around, gathering things for a emergency evacuation. Mabel and I were in our old room, which was now storage for many various things.
"Dipper! Hurry up and get those food packages in your back pack! We don't have that much time left!" Mabel yelled from across the room. I was trying to find where we stored our rations of food, but I was struggling.
"Mabel, I'm trying! There's just so much stuff in here! Why do we even have Christmas lights at a time like this!?" I screamed angrily, lifting up my hand to show the jumbled mess of bright lights tangled on my arm.
"I don't know! But-just HURRY!" Mabel yelled as she ran downstairs into the caos happening downstairs.
Frantically, I threw random boxes and items behind me. Without food rations, we were going to die in the harsh elements that Weirdmaggeddon brought. Then, I gave a sigh of relief. Right in front of me was a huge box full of rations. Swiftly, I shoved as much food as I could into my backpack until it was about to explode.
Just when I was about to head downstairs, however, I noticed something that I was oblivious to before. All of the ruckus that was downstairs was replaced with silence.
Panic rose in my chest, and my stomach knotted in a million different ways. Slowly, I crept closer and closer to the door. Grasping my hand on the knob, I opened it. What was there scared the living crap out of me.
"Dipper!" the high pitched male voice yelled in my face. Screaming, I stumbled back until I found a weapon to face the intruder.
What I grabbed was a small dagger that Stan gave me. Engraved on it was 'Mystery Twinz', and hanging from the hilt was a shooting star and pinetree charm. Mabel had one identical to it, and we always kept them close by, just in case.
    I held it close to my chest, my legs ready to pounce if they came any closer. When I took a second glance at the door though, most of my panic had washed away. Not all.
    Standing in the doorway was the one and only time traveler, blendin blandin. He was wearing his usual jumpsuit and goggles, with his little ruff of hair sitting neatly on top of his head. Sweat was dripping down his face, and even though I couldn't see his eyes, I could tell he was scared.
    "Dipper! Thank goodness! Your the only one left that can fix this!" he yelled, stepping toward me and pulling something from his belt. Hesitantly, I stepped back so he didn't get so close.
    When he stopped, I saw what was now sitting in his hand. The time machine.
    Without warning, he grabbed my arm and gave me the device.
    "I can't handle this anymore! I've went into a time dodge but it's not working! Now it's up to you to fix this! Stop Weirdmaggeddon!" he yelled in my face, his unnatraully high pitched voice causing me to wince at such close distance.
   Before I had a chance to tell him what he meant, the shack started to shake. Peices of the roof started to fall down from above us. Then, the whole roof came off, revealing the blood red and fire orange sky, and the barely breathable air.
    While I was staring up in the sky, I heard blendin scream. Whipping my head back to him, I saw that he was enveloped in a icey blue glow. He continued to scream as he was lifted up into the air.
    A bubble then formed around him, similar to the one Mabel was previously trapped in. Only on the front of his was an ice bag, which confused me. And he was still conscious inside of it, aware of everything that was happening.
    A dark blue glow then formed around myself, and I yelled fearfully as I was being lifted up into the air. Blendins bubble had disappeared, with no sign of him.
    I struggled to get back into the ground, scared for my life and the lives of all of those around me.
    When I reached the same hight that blendin did when he got 'bubbled',  I was expecting he same thing to happen to me. But to my suprise, I was left floating in midair.
    While I was struggling I had closed my eyes, but when I opened them now, I wished I didn't. Bill was staring right at me, and his henchmen were too. Surrounding Bill were multicolored bubbles with figures I assumed were my family in them.
    Then I looked in front of Bill, and I felt like throwing up. In a nice, neat pile, we're the carcasses of all of the mythical creatures that were part of the resistance. Worst of all, Wendy was on top, scratched and bruised,  her eyes glossed over and lifeless.
I stared horrified, unable to move. Then Bills phycotic laughter brought me back into this twisted reality.
"HAHHAHAHAHA! Aw, is little pinetree scared? Well you should be, cause I've just won! HAHAHAHAHAHH!"
The other demons joined in on his laughter. As they laughed, my fear quickly dissolved into anger. Before I knew what I was doing, my mouth opened.
"What makes you think you've won yet!? I'm still here, and I won't stop fighting until I die you isosolese Dorito!!"
    Bill flashed red for a split second, then turned back to his original golden yellow color.
    I got lurched toward him, making my stomach turned and vision become fuzzy for a split second. When I stopped, I was extremely close to him.
    "Pinetree! I didn't know such angry could be in such a small mortal body!-" he stopped talking for a split second, ruffling my hair with his pitch black finger. "-But how in the world are YOU going to stop ME?"
    After he said this, I began to take notice of the time travel device still in my clenched fist. I had completely forgotten it was there, and an idea now formed in my head.
    "LIKE THIS!" I yelled at him, pulling the tape measure to a random time. Before I disappeared into the place between time, I could see Bills eye widen in suprise. His henchmen also gasped at the sight of the tape measure, but I pulled it so fast none of them even had time to react. Not even bill.
    The next thing I knew I was free falling to the ground, with a pack of velociraptors jumping up to get me.
    Screaming, I fumbled with the tape measure until I found the right time. Snapping the tape back, the raptors disappeared, being replaced by a mouthful of dirt.
    I lie there for a moment, processing what just happened. I clenched the time machine in my hands, and my dirt covered face went pale.
    Turning my head to see the tape measure, I was met with what I hoped wouldn't happen. But it did. The time machine was broken and smoking in my hand, with occasional small sparks.
    Groaning, I let go of the device and kneel, getting a good look at my surroundings. On my right and back side was the forest, which looked as dark and mysterious as it had been before Weirdmaggeddon. Turning to my front and left side, I saw the mystery shack and a small clearing next to it.
    As I was about to get up and investigate, I heard car tires from a road that I could not see. Not wanting to be seen, I made a sprint into the forest. I crouched in a bush, making sure that I could see whatever was outside, but nobody could see me.
    Observing carefully, I saw a dark green jeep roll into the property. Its tires came to a halt, and a vaguely familiar man stepped out.
    He had a tan lab coat on, with a dark brown sweater covering a light blue shirt. His hair was dark, choca brown with similar eyes. He wore big, square shaped glasses and was carrying loads of papers and books in his arms, cradling them like they were his own baby.
    Thats when I knew who this man was, after all, I was related to him. This was Stanford Pines, 29 years ago.

   Yay! New book! This idea actually came to me from a dream I had, and I wanted to continue it! Hope you like it so far!
~BluePinetree