We Meet Again

Even before he got all of his head gear off of his face, I knew exactly who it was that rescued me.
"Name's Stanford Pines, and you must have done something pretty big to get Bills attention in that way. So, now it's my turn, who are you." he says plainly, crossing his arms.
Before I could answer however, a predicament faced me. Should I tell him my full name? Reveal that I'm part of his family? If I don't, he might just ask for my last name anyway, and I'll have to tell him. Unless I make one up, of course. On the other hand, if I tell him the flat out truth, he might not believe me. Although, if he asks questions for me to prove that I'm really a Pines, I could most likely answer them all right.
Making my decision, I answered him. "I'm Dipper...Pines." I swallow a lump that had formed in my throat. Fords eyes widened, and in a flash of black, I felt my back being forcefully pressed up against what I could only assume was stone.
He had my neck in his hands, and I was being held a few inches off the ground. His hand was just loose enough to let me breath, but just barely. "Liar..." he snarled in my face, face in an angry scowl.
"It's the......truth" I managed to squeak out.
"If your really a Pines, then riddle me this." he pauses, as if thinking of a suitable questions. "Name all of the family members I have by name. If you can, that's is..."
Thinking back to Stans story when we were trapped in the bunker hiding from the government agents, I easily remember all of them. "Father...Filbrick......mother, ma pines...Brothers......shermie and...twin Stanley..."
As I finish, I felt his grip loosen. Soon enough, he let go of me completely, and I dropped to the cold ground, despretly sucking in breaths of air. I look at Ford to see him at the other side of the alley, staring at me dumbfounded. "How...can it be..." he mumbles, just audible for me to hear.
Coughing, I shakily rise to my feet. "Your too young to be here, let alone have business with Bill. Where did you come from? And how are you related to me?"Ford says, now regaining some composure.
"I came from Weirdmaggeddon, Gravity Falls Oregon. Why do you ask?"
At this, Ford face visibly pales. He grabs me by my shoulders, which makes me very uncomfortable.
"Weirdmaggeddon? Your saying that monster actually pulled it off?" he asks in a low voice, as if someone was listening in on us.
"Uh, yeah. And he has captured every member of the Cipher Wheel. Well, all exept for me." I say back awkwardly.
Ford stumbles backwards and back onto the alley wall.
In retrospect, maybe giving him so much ground breaking information at once wasn't such a good idea.
"Wait, you said that he has captured all of the people in the Cipher Wheel. I'm part of the Cipher Wheel, and he hasn't captured me." Ford said skeptically.
I rub the back of my neck sheepishly. "Well, that's because I'm from the future. About a month after you come back from...where ever this is." I say, gesturing around the alley way and beyond.
Once again, he stares at me. But this time, with confusion washed over his face. "I come back to the pharyx dimension? How?" he asks me quizzically.
"Stanley, or as I call him, Gruncle Stan."
"Stan...opens the portal? Just to save me?" he shakes his head, then picks up on something I said. "Hold on just a second. Gruncle Stan? What the heck is a gruncle?"
"Great uncle. It's like a mix between the two words." I say simply.
"So that means...I'm also your great uncle?" he asks, a small smile forming on his lips.
"Yep, and your also my twin sisters gruncle too. Her name is Mabel, but she...didn't escape." As I say those words, a eerie silence fills the space between Ford and I. He looks at me, as if he is unable to feel one emotion. Ford then shakes his head, and looks away.
    "I'm sorry about your sister, truly I am. But I must ask you for a explaination on how exactly you ended up in the Nightmare realm. Is there another portal somewhere else?"
    At first, I was quite taken aback by his rude behavior towards Mabel. Then I remembered how he ignored finding Mabel when Weirdmaggeddon started, and I realized that's just how he was. I'll never understand how I became so obsessed with someone so selfish to his own family.
    "No, the only portal that's ever been opened recently is the one you made." he breaths a sigh of relief, and waits for me to continue. "And I got here through the same portal."
"But it hasn't been opened recently, how could you get through?" I sigh, getting tired of explaining everything to Ford.
"Once again, I used time travel. Your past self let me stay at your house, but Bill found me and threw me into the portal. Got it now?" I cross my arms, showing my annoyance.
    He narrowed his eyes at me, obviously taking in my annoyed tone. He huffed, and looked as if he was about to say something, but something stoped him.
    In the back corner of the alley we were in, a low growl followed by rustling could be heard. Ford aimed his triangle gun at the sound, while I took a step back. Looking at Ford, he was staring intently at the noise.
    While he was distracted, I grabbed my gun from his back, where he put it when he picked it up the first time. He didn't seem to notice, but I aimed my gun at the noise as well.
    Then, four red eyes peirced through the darkness, and both of our hands tightened around the triggers of our guns. What stepped out of the darkness shocked me.
A sleek black cat that had small engravings going down it's back walked forward. It's four red eyes blinked, then it started walking towards us, then passed us.
Both of us lowered our weapons, thinking that it was just a weird looking cat. But then we heard angry shouts come from farther away.
    "Kriyta! I'm going to kill you! You do not, DO NOT, cross me with your deals!" an angry voice shouts from nearby, coming closer after each word.
Ford pushes me behind random crates that were near, and he hides behind me. He puts one of his fingers to his lips, telling me to be quite.
I oblige, and take a quick peak back into the dark part of the alley. Now coming out of the darkness is a star with wings, blue golden fire in his hands. It had one eye in the center of its body, making it resemble Bill even more than it already does. To top it all off, it has a small black top hat floating above its head.
    "Who does she think she is..." he mumbled to himself while he looked around the alley. "there is no way she going to get away with this......she is merely a demon of magic...while I'm an all powerful dream de-!" before it could finish, it seemed to spot the cat from its place.
    It narrowed it's eye. "I see you, and you won't escape me this time!" he screamed, rocketing out of the alley, leaving golden streaks of light.
    We cautiously exited our position from behind the crates.
    "Hm, another dream demon," Ford thought aloud. "I wonder if it has any relation to Bill..." he trailed, catching his chin in thought.
    "Um Ford? Don't you think instead of just standing around in an alley we could maybe...I don't know...get somewhere with more cover?" I ask him.
    He snaps out of his train of thought and gives his gaze to me. "Yeah, I suppose that wouldn't be the worst idea in the world." Ford replied. He started walking out of the alley, but then stopped and turned back to me.
    "Wait, wasn't your gun on my back?" he asks me quizzically.
    "Uh, yeah it was. Until I took it off while you were focused on the cat." I reply sheepishly.
    Ford merely smiles. "Your more resourceful then I first thought you to be," then his smile turned to a frown. "But when when we do get to somewhere safer, you have to tell me every single detail so I can write it down this time."
    I sigh, but nod my head in understanding. Then he turns and walks farther down the alley, throwing his glowing sphere on the ground. It opens another portal, and neither of us hesitate to step in.

Sorry this took so long, but my parents are getting stricter and I have a lot of exams and tests coming up. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter Saplings! (Saplings is the new name for you guys, as suggested by @Stancest15LIFE ) ~BluePinetree