Nightmare...Literally

Ok, so maybe I can't get enough of this story......It continues!

🔬Ford POV🔬  (Ooooohhhhh, a switch up..)

Let me wake up

I'm dying

Get me out of here

WAKE UP

    My back hunches over as I let a sob loose. Tears stream down my face in a rapid fire action, almost at no end. And as soon as it feels like the tank is empty, it magically refills. I grip the hard concrete beneath me, the only thing that's keeping me from slipping into the unknown.
    Another cry escapes, but this time, a cry of frustration. I should have seen Bill for what he was. A liar. Cheater. Hoax. Conman. I could use many other words, but sadly this isn't a book thats rated mature.
Letting go of the anchor I had to this world, I tightly gripped my hair. My eyes squeezed shut, unable to bare the sight of the abomanation that I had created. It took my friends sanity first, then my family. And no one, not even a machine, messes with my family.
In a cry of fury, I ran straight at the machine and pounded mercilessly at the death trap. I pounded until my fist started to blister and I was exhausted. I collapsed onto the cold floor once again.
My emotions were out of control. One moment, I was angry at myself. Then at Bill. The next, I was crying my eyes out and mourning the loss of the boy. Then there were those moments where I didn't know what to feel, and I sat there in a neutral state. Until it all started again.
I stayed like this for what seemed like days, but in reality, it was probably only about an hour. That's when things went even more downhill.
With my eyes closed, I hadn't noticed the change. It's when I opened them that I realized what was happening. Even though almost everything around me had been originally gray, I could see the difference. Wiping away the tear tracks on my face, I stood up.
That's when I heard it. My body instantly went on alert, and I looked around to see where he was going to pop up.
"You don't have to look around much longer then Sixer!" his eerie voice shouted from behind me. I swiftly whipped my head around and stepped back in suprise. After the initial suprise was over, my anger flared back to life.
    Clenching my hands into tight fists, and with a cry of anger, I lunged at the demon, only for him to disappear.
    "Did you really think that would work?" Bill says from behind me once again. I turn to look at him, and he has his small black hands on his sloping sides with his eye narrowed, looking annoyed.
    This time, I stayed put. I already knew there wasn't any point in trying to attack the demon, but I couldn't control my temper when I first saw him.
    "Your right about that IQ." I growl at him, and my nails dig into the skin on my palms.
    He faked a hurt expression. Or at least the best he could, with being a triangle and all.
    "Thats no way to treat me after the favor I just did for you! If he succeeded in HIS plans, then WE wouldn't be able to do OUR plans!" he exclaimed, waving his hands around.
    "I thought I already told you that I don't want to take part of your plans anymore! And how could a little kid interfere with the plans that you have!? And, also, was it really necessary to kill him!?" I shout angrily at him.
    "Woah! Calm down there pointdexter! One question at a time!" With that, he makes a chair appear and sits on it casually, as if nothing serious was going on. It infuriated me even more.
    "First off, I know you don't want to be apart of the plan, but I need you, so your still in. Secondly, it is plain and simple how he could interfere with my plans. He is from the pines family, he is too smart for his own good, and he has a time travel device." Bill said, his eye turning a faint shade of red for a moment, before returning to normal.
    "And lastly, no, it wasn't really necessary to kill him, but it was fun! Also, he's just going to cause trouble if he lives."
    "Why you little-" I couldn't control what I was doing anymore. Against my will, I launched myself at the triangle. Much to my suprise, he didn't teleport away.
    Instead, I held him to the ground, with my grip tight. As soon as Bill realized what was happening though, he teleported from under me.
    My eyes flew open and I bolt upright. I was breathing heavily, and my hands were shaking. I looked at them, then closed them, and it triggered something in my memory.

"hey, don't let those idiots get to you."
"but I am a freak! I just wonder if there's any place in the world where weirdos like me for in..."
"Hey, chin up buddy! Look, one of these days you and me are going to sail away from this dump..."

That's when I knew what I had to do. I grabbed my phone from my lab and called the only other person I trusted in the entire world.
"I told you Rico! I'll get your goons the money by next week, I swear!" he shouted into the phone.
"Stanley, it's me! I need your help!"

And now, back to the main event......

Darkness engulfed me as I flew through the air. Everything around me was cold as ice, and I could see my own panicked breath in front of me.
Finally, I tumbled to solid ground, only for my ear drums to be blasted out. Explosions and screams filled the air around me, along with hysterical laughter.
One second thought, I shouldn't call it air. More like poison. Every breath I took, more air seemed to leave my lungs. A muddy and vomit flavor filled my mouth, making me instantly gag. My skin also started to have a small burning sensation. Even under my sweater, I felt the burn.
    Opening my eyes was excruciatingly painful, but I had to know where I was. But I wish I never opened them.
    I was floating on a fairly large piece of debris, and instead of sky, there was a strange assortment of colors in constant movement. Everywhere I looked, there was chaos. Fires were all around, their smoke polluting the air quality even more. Various demons of different shapes and sizes were running. Some were being chased, others chasing. Instead of flat, stable ground, there were large floating rocks that had to be at least the length of a football field.
    My mouth was ajar at the sight, and my eyes widened from over all shock. This caused more pain however, and I quickly closed my mouth and narrowed my eyes.
    I got up and brushed myself off. Before I could begin to make sense of where I was, I got an immediate answer. A shadow grew behind me, and I knew exactly who it was. I didn't get the chance to address them though, as I was enveloped in a constricting cast of blue and white energy. As much as I willed my body to move, I stayed in place. 
    Then he laughed. "How do you like my home, Pinetree! I hope you like it a lot, cause it's your permanent one!" Bill said as he spun me to face him.
    With a mix of smoke, acid, and fear, my eyes started to get watery.
    "Aw, is widdle pinetree gwonna cry?" Bill mocked in a baby voice. He then laughed, and brought me closer to his eye.
    "This is my world, and do you remember what I said happens to heros in my world?" At that moment, my whole body flared with unbearable pain. I screamed more than once, and then finally, it stopped.
    I got dropped to the ground, and I groaned from the fall. My body was trembling, from both fear and pain. Bills cackling laugh was heard above me.
    "You know what? I think I'll leave you for the other demons. Good luck surviving Pinetree! Don't worry, I'll tell your family when you die!" With those words, I could feel his presence leave. Once again, I groaned and got up to sit on my knees. As soon as I got to that position, I was forced to stand up.
    A purple, humanoid demon with eight arms was heading my way, with large swords in their hands. I got up, and started sprinting away from them, only to be pursued.

This is going to be exhausting......