E̸͟͞R̸͟͞R̸͟͞O̸͟͞R̸͟͞: D̸͟͞E̸͟͞A̸͟͞T̸͟͞H̸͟͞ I̸͟͞M̸͟͞I̸͟͞N̸͟͞E̸͟͞N̸͟͞T̸͟͞

Mindscape~Third person

"Well, well, well! It sure is a suprise to meet again here of all places. Or I guess I would be meeting you for the first time since your from the future."

Ford looked on at the scene in front of him. The demon who had betrayed him in his body, claiming he knew, what Ford would like to call an apprentice, he never introduced the demon to. Something was definitely twisted.
But one thing was clear; Dipper was terrified. His skin was the palest white Ford had ever seen on a person. He looked as if he could pass out at any second. Lastly, his whole body was trembling at the sight of Bill in Fords body. And Bill looked overjoyed.
His laugh echoed through out the room, making the small boy in front of him shiver even more.
Even though Ford was both curious and suprised at Bills words, he knew that all of this had come too far. 
    "Bill! Stop it right this instant! Can't you see he is terrified of you!" he yelled, attempting to get inbetween Dipper and Bill, but only managed to twirl around in the air.
    "That's right, Sixer! And he should be terrified of me! After all, I did capture and torture his entire family in the future." he said to the invisible person beside him.
    "But that's not the point of all this. Right now I have one objective..." Bill trailed, slowly stepping toward the frightened boy.
    Normally, when your possessed great uncle is stepping toward you, you would flee as fast as you could. But Dipper couldn't move at all. The more he tried, the tighter his muscles seemed to get. It was almost as if he was in a charm. 
    Once looming over the small defenseless boy, Bill grabbed his sweater collar and brought him close to his bodies face. "Eliminate the threat..." Bill said in a menacing whisper. His golden eyes flashed red, then turned back to their golden glow as a wicked smile formed on Bills face.
    Although no one could see it, Fords face paled. Ford knew that by threat, Bill meant the boy he grew quite attached to. Bill then proceeded to grab Dippers knife off of the floor and examine it.
"Wow, this is a coincidence! This actually used to be your great uncles' knife when they were about fourteen. Interesting." he then slid the knife into a pocket that was located on the inside of Fords trench coat, and tightened his grip around the boys sweatshirt collar.
While all of this was happening, Fords blood boiled with anger. At Bill of coarse, but also the fact he could do nothing to stop what was happening. He felt as though he was going to burst out of his own ghostly shell, which is physically impossible.
Then without another word, Bill started walking into the hallway, Dipper still in his grip. It looked as though the boy might be shaking off the fear he felt, but it was still obviously there.
As they walked, Ford struggled to float behind them. As he flew, he thought through everything Bill had mentioned. One thing that suprised Ford the most was that, if Bill wasn't lying, Dipper was from the future. And if Ford found this futuristic time traveler hungry and scared in the woods, something must have happened to the world. Secondly, by the reaction of Dipper seeing his possessed body, Bill most likely had something to do with Dipper losing his family. That is, if Dipper wasn't lying about his family too.
    Yes, even though Dipper was in imminent danger, Ford couldn't help but feel betrayed. Trust wasn't one of his strengths, and it took a lot to gain it. But when you break it, you could never get it back. Now Dipper, someone who he invited into his home, given a place to sleep, fed, and shared his findings with, might not be at all who Ford thought he was. For all he knew, Dipper was just a delusional phycopath that intended on killing him.
Although these thoughts raced through his mind, Ford managed to put them aside and focus on the present. Bill was now walking into Fords lab, and Dipper was almost completely knocked out of his trance. He was now grabbing at Fords fingers, trying to pry them off of his sweatshirt, with no avail. Dipper was also kicking his legs, attempting to get back into the floor.
Bill completely ignored this though, and kept walking until he was all the way to the elevator. He walked in and pressed the number three on the panel. Dipper was now pinned on the wall as the elevator made the decend down. While moving, the boy continued to struggle in the weirdly strong grip of his possessed great uncle. Ford merely floated through the ground to their destination and waited until they arrived.
With the ding of the elevator, the doors opened and Bill stepped out with Dipper in hand. Now Dipper wasn't holding back, biting the man's hand with full force. Bill only reacted with a smile as teeth marks formed on Fords hand, and small streams of blood streamed down his hand.
"How was that supposed to stop me? You know that I think-"
"Pain is hilarious, I know all about that!" he spat angrily, suprised himself that he was even able to speak.
"so the pinetree can speak! So good to hear! Because I want to hear you scream as you die." Bill said nonchalantly, walking to the middle of the room. He dropped Dipper to the floor and he landed with a loud thud. Quickly, he tried to scrabble to get up, but was pushed back down by Fords boot.
While Dipper tried to pry Fords boot off of his chest, Bill pulled out Dippers knife, and Fords worry for the boy began to deepen. He twisted the knife in his hand, and that caught the attention of Dipper. He stopped struggling and stared at Bill, red hot anger flaring in his cocoa eyes. His mouth turned to a snarl.
"You have absolutely no right to be holding that!" he spat at the demon above him.
"I do, or, I should say I will. If I kill the owner, all of their belongings belong to me." Bill retaliated, pointing the tip of the knife at his chest, a large grin still on his face.
"Plus, I have the matching pair..." he trailed, bringing out a knife that was identical to the one Dipper had.
At this, a puzzle piece in Fords mind clicked into place. Dipper had previously said to him that his twin sister had the exact same knife as him. Which also meant that Bill killed his sister, and possibly his whole family. With this realization, Ford felt a pang of guilt. That meant that he had harbored a demon who killed the family of one of the people he trusted most in his basement. Without even telling Dipper.
"You are going to die. In the most painful way I can possibly think of. Even if it takes my whole life, I will find a way to kill you!" Dipper yelled, pulling Ford out of his thoughts and back to the situation.
Bill merely laughed. "Well, luckily for me, your life won't be lasting much longer anyway." with that said, Bill picked up Dipper once again.
This time, Bill walked into the room that held the portal. Simotaniously, Ford and Dipper realised what Bill planned to do. Dipper started to thrash around even more in the hand of Bill, and Ford yelled continuously for him to stop. Ford even went as far as offering a deal to save the boy, but the demon merely ignored them.
    He got to the button, and slammed his fist down upon it. In front of Bill and Dipper, the portal roared to life in a dazzling light show, blue and white light swirling around the center. Machines buzzed and whirled to life around them, making all sorts of noises.
    Bill smiled, and held Dipper high into the air.  (Almost like the Lion King, but with one hand on his shirt collar.)
    "End of the road Pinetree. I would say it's been nice meeting you again, but it hasn't." he said. But, just before he let go of the boy, the demon said something that set Fords whole perspective off balance.
    "Have fun suffering in my dimension for all eternity! Goodbye, and good riddance, Dipper Pines..."
    With those final words, Bill let go of the boy. Instead of falling onto he ground, he levitated closer and closer to the portal. He struggled to find a way, any way, to escape the portals grasp. But, sadly, it was too strong.
    After one final terrified screech, Dipper was engulfed by the blue and white light of the portal. As soon as he did, a blast of blinding light came from the portal.
    Ford was immobile for a few seconds, waiting for his eyes to readjust to the dimly lit room. Surprisingly, Ford found himself on the floor, in his own body. Even so, he could hear Bills cackling laughter through the air. Soon enough though, Ford was left in a silent and empty room.
    He didn't know what to do. All of his emotions seemed to turn off by a flick of a switch, and he stared blankly at the portal infront of him.
    A single tear streamed down his face, and then something happened that was all to familiar to him when he was small, but the feeling was almost foreign to him now.
    In the silence of the room, Ford sobbed. It was like he couldn't stop. He just lost one of the people he connected to the most.

...his aquantince...

...his friend......

......his family...

...and most of all.........

The son he never had

OK, I might be a evil and stop this story right here. Or maybe not. It all depends....................................