House of Horrors

I'm extremely suprised I have survived as long as I have. Although, time seems to be twisted in this Nightmare of a dimension. For all I knew, I could have been in here for seven years already. Or maybe it was only a few hours. To me though, it felt like it had been a week.
    Luckily for me though, I found some aquantinces in this hellhole. Not friends exactly, but they don't want to kill me on sight, so I think that's something at the very least. As far as I could tell too, all of them were girls. It is hard to determine gender in demons, sense technically they do not have one. But, some demons come off as a more masculine than others. Like Bill, for example.
The one demon I felt the closest to was a purple flame demon. She was made entirely out of purple flames, continuisly burning till the end of time. She was extremely small. Maybe about the size of a water bottle. But, she was defiantly a fighter. I've seen it with my own eyes. Actually, she's the one who's saved me from many of my near death experiences. And, just to add, at will she can turn into a giant ball of burning flame, incinerating anyone within distance. She couldn't speak, so i just decided to call her Flame.
Then there was Ryko. Still not exactly sure of gender, but I'm starting to lean towards a manly demeanor. He is, quite literally, the devil. He has red skin that is only covered by some peices of clothing around the...area. On his lower back was a long tail with a single point on the end. He had slick black hair that stuck out in many places, only disrupted by a pair of small horns on the top of his head. His eyes were pure black, and the first time I saw them, I felt like my soul was being tugged out of my body. I've gotten used to the feeling by now, but it still sends shivers down my spine.
The one I trusted the least was a lizard-humaniod type demon. She stood upright like a person, but had a tail and head like a lizard. Also, her body was almost completely covered in blue scales. Save for a few spots, where she wasn't able to regrow them. Ryko was the one to introduce us, and things didn't go well. As soon as we took one look at each other, we despised one another. I don't know why, but something about her just didn't seem right. I called her Liz, much to her annoyance.
Finally, there was tweaty. Or, at least, that's what I like to call her. Tweaties head was that of some kind of falcon, with the rest of her body being a human. Except for the arms, that is. Instead of regular arms, there were dull brown wings. To me, she seemed kind of spaced out, but that came as a good thing. It meant she didn't talk constantly like Ryko sometimes did.
I've also changed from being here. For one, my cloths have changed drastically. Now, I wore more of a black commando suit you would see in the FBI. On the back of the suit was a Pinetree I manged to carve into it. Luckily it was covered by the black backpack I carried, as I quickly regretted doing what I did. I also learned how to use an energy gun I found on the body of another demon that had been killed recently. It shot dark blue lasers that stunned anything that came in contact with it. Even if the being was intangible.
Currently, all of my aquantinces and I were sitting in a cave on the side of a large piece of rubble. I didn't pay much attention to what anyone else was doing, but I knew that what I was doing was productive.
On the fall into this dimension, the time machine managed to break. Again. It drained some hope from my spirit, but it quickly came back. I've fixed it once, I can fix it again, right? I hope that I was right. While I was fixing my only way back to civilization, Ryko started up a conversation with me.
    "So, you've told us that your from earth, but you haven't told us what it's like there." He told me while he sharpened his swords.
    "Well-" I started. "Most of the world is populated, so there's just buildings everywhere. But in some places it's totally open. There lush green trees, ponds, lakes, bugs, creatures, and many other things."
    "Sounds like a beautiful place to call home. Much better than what your in right now." he said with a grunt.
   "Yeah..." I said quietly, my voice barley audible.
I was just about to get the cover back onto the tape measure when everything around us started to crumble. All of us panicked for a moment, but quickly regained composure. I grabbed my gun, and everyone else grabbed their weapons. Ryko grabbed his two swords, Flame grew her fire, Liz extended her sharp nails so they were about a foot long, and Tweaty tried her best to grab a hammer.
Suddenly, the whole roof came off of the cave, and we were exposed to the twirling colors of the sky. With a thud, our weapons were ripped out of our arms and landed on the floor. Which, might I add, was extremely painful for Liz as her weapons were apart of her body. Luckily, I was able to hold onto the time machine, so at least that wasn't lost forever. Before anything else could happen, I stuffed it inside one of my pockets in my backpack. All of us were levitated into the air, unable to move in a cocoon of blue light. While my companions may not have known what was going on, I had a pretty good idea.
    Struggling, we all thrashed around, but to no success of escape. That's when he laughed, and I knew my suspicions were true. His raging laughter was the only thing that I could hear, even over the screams of terror and explosions.
    Once he got into view, the hatred that coated my heart thickened. Just the sight of him wanted me to kill. It felt as though my eyes turned a deep crimson when staring at Bill.
    His glowing golden body seemed unaturally bright. Bill was also bigger then he normally was. Right now, he is about the size of a two story house, which to him, is pretty big.
    "Well lookie here! Pinetree actually survived much longer than I thought he would!" He exclaimed, poking me with a golden cane that he popped out of thin air. I merely growled at him, unable to form words in my fury.
    "I like the garb too! Much better than what you wore when I first met you. By the way, I see you've met some demons!" He said joyously, clapping his hands together.
    "But I want to talk to Pinetree alone, so say goodbye to them." Before I fully understood what was going on, I heard the screams of my fellow peers beside me. Looking at them, I saw that they melted into nothingness.
    I widened my eyes in horror for a moment, but then returned my gaze back to Bill. It may seem that I'm under reacting to their deaths, but I've seen many things in the past week or so. Plus, I didn't really expect us all to survive together for very long. Large groups attract, as some people say.
    "Why do you keep torturing me!?" I yelled at him angrily. He widened his eye, which either meant he was suprised by tone, or was happy about it.
    "Someone has developed an attitude! I just wanted to see my old buddy!" He said, now grasping me in his cold, black hand.
    While struggling to get out of his hold, I managed to retaliate. "What makes you think I'm your 'Buddy?'! After you imprisoned my family and intertwined me with this mess!" As my struggling lessend, I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It looked somewhat like a ripped up cloak, but it was most likely a demon who was trying to get out of the way.
    Dismissing what I saw, I stopped thrashing completely and gave Bill my full attention.
    "Oh come on Pinetree! That's in the past! Surely you aren't still mad about that? I've changed, I swear!" He said holding his other hand up in a swearing motion.
    "Technically, that wasn't in the past since I'm from the future, so it still has yet to happen." I said, regaining a bit of my composure, but my rage was still clearly there.
    "Your smart, but you don't know anything about this dimension. Time works differently here. It's possible that another you is in here somewhere. It works the exact same way with timelines too. It's too confusing for you to understand now, but I'm sure you'll figure it out soon."
    "Great, now how about you let me down, I'll get my gun, then I shoot you in the freakin eye!" I spat.
    His eye turned a light shade of red, and his voice got lower.
    "Okay, I'm already sick of you. So, this will be our final goodbye. See Ya sucker!" he yelled as he was about to snap his fingers.
    I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing myself for what was about to come next. After a few short seconds, I peaked my eyes open. Surging around Bill were red steams of energy. I was dropped to the ground, where I got my arm grabbed by someone or something dressed in all black, carrying a gun extremely similar to mine. They yanked me up and started sprinting away, with me barely keeping up. To be perfectly honest, they were basically dragging me along.
    Suddenly, they stopped and brought out a ball that was glowing pink. They threw it on the ground, and I was momentarily blinded by a bright pink flash. When I opened my eyes, we stood in front of a swirling white vortex. 
    "C̸O̸M̸E̸ B̸A̸C̸K̸ H̸E̸R̸E̸ Y̸O̸U̸ L̸I̸T̸T̸L̸E̸ P̸I̸E̸C̸E̸S̸ O̸F̸-" Luckily, before Bill could finish his sentence, the thing or person dragging me jumped through the portal, and I was met with the feeling of nauseousness.
    We popped back out in a alley of some kind, where I instantly pinned myself up against the wall. The other person/creature closed the portal behind us, as stuffed it inside one of his many pockets.
    We stared at each other, before I broke the awkward silence.
    "Um, thanks for the save back there, but do you mind telling me who you are?" I ask them skeptically.
    They reach up for the headgear they were wearing, and a scene came into my mind that I would never forget. That's when I knew exactly who my strange rescuer was......

Yep! I'm leaving it there. This chapter is a little crappy because I kind of just glaze over certain thing, but it's hard for me to write things that happen really fast, so sorry about that. Also, those demon characters I made up and will not be coming back because, well, there dead. Okay, that's all! See Ya! ~BluePinetree