Encouragement and Visions

This gif has no relevance, just one of my favorite Gravity Falls gifs

Ford came back into the room with various things in his arms. Many different kinds of blankets were there, such as wool, cotton, and fleece. A pillow was stuffed under his arm, along with a small electric lantern that was currently off.
    "Well, this is what I can scavenge up from my box's. I couldn't find any sort of air mattress, or any clothes that would fit you. You can sleep on the chair if you'd like though. Is this enough?"
    "Yes, definitely, absolutely!" I replied excitedly. "I haven't sleep on anything soft for a while."
    "I'm glad to give you this comfort then, Dipper." he said while he made a place for me to sleep on the reclining chair Stan always sat on in the future.
Once he was finished, he took a step back and admired his work.
"That looks good. It's about time I hit the hay. And so should you. In the morning, I'll take care of those cuts, bruises, and possibly breaks that you have." Ford said. "anyways, goodnight Dipper."
Then he left the room, heading towards the secret room that soos had found early on in the summer.
When he walked out of the room, I inspected my sleeping area he had made. The pillow was sitting on the seat ontop of the various blankets that were laid out, ready to be slept in. The small lantern sat beside the yellow recliner.
To most people, this would be a pain to sleep on. To me, it was absolute heaven. I jumped onto the chair, and felt myself sink into the soft cushion. Positioning the gracley pillow behind my head, I pushed the chair back, and brought the fleece blanket up to my chin. Already, I could feel all my muscles relaxing. My eyelids started closing on their own, and I was transported into a mindless darkness. This darkness turned out to be my worst nightmare.

Dream (don't know why but I always love writing dreams ω)

    Something was wrong. Seriously wrong. I was lying inside of a torn apart shack, with a screams of terror filling my ears. My body burned, and I couldnt even open my eyes. I lie there motionless and in pain, until the screaming stops.
    Instantaneously, the burning stops, and my eyes fly open. I sit up and look around and, to my horror, I'm right where I was when Bill attacked the shack.
Quickly, I stood up and climbed out of the shack through the roof, that being the fastest way out. Once I got out into the open, I realized once again how bad Weirdmaggeddon actually was. Spending time in the normal forest for two months, I almost forgot what it looked like in the future.
    The toxic air filled my lungs, and the normally humid air was now even more so. Horrendous monsters roamed the town and forest. Trees were scorched with fire and every building was in shambles.
    The sudden shock of being in the future made me have memory loss, and I almost forgot what had happened before I traveled back in time. But the cackling laughter of the monster instantly jogged my mind.
    Now looking down, I saw the same scene from when I first left. The pule of rotting corpses, my friends and family all encased in bubbles, and the one demon I hated the most right in the middle of it all, surrounded by his henchmen.
    "Finally! I'm so close to world domination I can almost see it!" bill exclaims dramatically, making his eye turn into the earth.
     "But Bill!" Pyronica counters, "you still need the pinetree kid! And he went to an unknown time in the past!"
    "You bring up a good point, but I have my ways of finding out where people are. And there right in front of me..."
    Bill then levitates an icey blue bubble, a maroon red bubble, and Mabel's bubble that she recently escaped.
    I watched on with eager eyes. I only needed one of my family members to speak to give me the emotional boost I needed.
    He made them all transparent, with the original color tinting the bubbles faintly. Even at a far pretty far distance, I could clearly see who was inside each bubble.
    Ford was imprisoned in the maroon red color bubble, and he floated inside of it with a look of angry plastered on his face. Blendin was in the next one, and he had the same terrified pose he first had when encased inside the icey blue bubble. Then finally there was Mabel. She had a neutral look, and the bubble was the same color as her shooting star sweater she was currently wearing.
    With the snap of Bills small fingers, they all awoke with a start. They all looked around confused, except for Mabel. She knew exactly what was going on, as she had been in this predicament before. Soon the other two realized what was going on, and they stared at Bill angrily.
    "Good morning fleshbags! How was your nice little nap?" Bill asked them all.
    All of them growled in unison, but it was Ford who answered first.
    "What did you do to us Bill!?" he yelled, pounding on the bubbles interior.
    Bill rolled his eye and responded nonchalantly. "I merely put you in a sleep similar to what shooting star previously had. You would have woken up eventually, but I decided to wake you few up a little early."
    "Why? You have all of us don't you? What do you need from us now?" Mabel asked.
    On my spot on the roof, my chest filled with warmth at the sound of Mabel's innocent voice. We had never been apart for longer than a week, and I certainly wasn't ready to be away from her for two months.
    "that's a simple answer shooting star. I actually don't have all of you, thanks to this no good ice bag!" Bill yelled, his triangular body turning red for a moment as he gestured to Blendins bubble. Blendin was currently in the back of his bubble, trying desperately to be as far away from Bill as possible.
    "Thanks to him, your obnoxious twin got away."
    They all looked suprised at this, but their eyes were full of hope.
    "Y-you mean dipper g-got away?" Blendin asked him skeptically.
    "Well duh! You pretty much sealed fate when you gave him that tape measure. Now I can't finish my plans!" Bill yells.
    "Dipper will stop you and free us! I know he will!" Mabel's yells as she pounds on the bubble.
    "That still doesn't explain why you woke us up. Just to tell us that information to get our hopes up? That's definitely not all you have to say" Ford then says, dampening Mabels spirit.
    "Once again, you're to smart for your own good sixer." says bill as he taps on Fords bubble. "For once, I'll admit I don't know something. And that's the location of Pinetree. I obviously know he's in the past, but I don't exactly know what time. Most of the time, I can track mortals easily. But Pinetree is a different case. He was born with a special ability to be virtually invisible to a demons vision. Unless the demon knows about them, like with me. Anyways, I'm getting off topic. What I need you to do for me is give me possible times that Pinetree would try to go to in order to stop me."
    "Why would we ever help you!" both Mabel and Ford yell simotaniously.
    At their response, Bill only laughs.
    "did I forget to mention that you won't be doing this willingly? HAHAHAHA!!!!"
    Looks of horror cross the faces of my friend and family.
    Then the scene starts to melt around me, like a painted canvas in the rain. All around me, colors were mixing and making new colors. Once those new colors disappeared, I was left in a black abyss.
    Before long though, I felt a strong tugging in my gut, and the only blackness was replaced by the bright sun.