Return

Maidel's hand was flowing across the page as she continued to draw. She was sitting on a bench in the woods near her house. It was the only place she could get away from everything. The wind blew her reddish brown hair, making it float behind her.
"Maidel!!!" She heard her mom yell in the distance which indicated that she had to go.

She was walking back to her house and she saw a familiar car in the driveway. She starts running, dropping all of her art supplies on the ground. She flings her front door open and walks inside. Familiar faces were looking at her. Danny, Damon, and Justin. Maidel froze, unable to move at the sight of the boys. She hasn't seen them in a year because they were traveling doing meet and greets. And there they were. They were home.

Danny and Damon run up to Maidel, squeezing her tight. She starts crying. " I have missed you guys so much. Its been a long year without you." Danny smiles and tosses his hair fluff with his hand. "Now I know, you had to have missed your slay buddy so much more because, I am god" The room fills with laughter. "Your so full of it Danny." Damon says poking him in the cheek.

Maidel looks over at Justin, who has his head down. She whispers to Damon. "Is he still upset about what happened? I don't want him to hate me anymore. We haven't spoke since you left." He shrugs and mouthed "talk to him" She looks back over and catches him staring. Man did she miss those sparkling eyes. And his smile and laugh. Ugh. The memories were pulling at her heart as she wanted it to happen again.

She walks over next to him and sits down. He glances, but quickly looks away. She looks at her fingers unable to say anything. "How have you been?" Maidel asks, finally breaking the silence. He doesn't say anything. "Fine I get it. I will leave you alone." She is about to get up but he grabs her hand. She turns to look at him and he pulls her in for a hug. "I missed you. I haven't stopped thinking about you Maidel Yamileth Cano. I haven't stopped living you either. And I will never stop." A tear slips from her eyes and falls on his shoulder. She missed this. She missed him. But she realized that he didn't know. She had to tell Justin about Nathan.

Maidel knew she could loose Justin again if she said something about Nathan. She just got him back. She swore she wouldn't let him go. But Nathan would tell him because they are best friends. She pulled back from Justin and turned away and ran back out the door. Tears streaming down her face. She steps on the art supplies, still laying on the ground. "Maidel wait!" Justin screams trying to catch up with her. She looks back and he stopped running and sees him trying to catch his breath. She keeps going deeper and deeper and deeper into the woods. Thoughts are storming in Maidel head. She runs her hands through her hair. "He will hate me! Ugh!" Tears were flowing from her eyes as she screamed. Memories from that night came crashing down on her.

*flashback before the boys left*

"Justin. I can't do this. It won't work." She cries. Justin sees the hurt in her eyes and he starts crying too. "Maidel shhhh, it will be okay. Please stop crying. I love you." He whispers in her ear. She backs away from him and turns her back towards him. "How are you okay with this! Breaking up? Its tearing me apart. And your standing there saying it will be OK? No Justin it won't!" She looks at him, tears running down her face and hurt in her eyes. He looks down. "I'm sorry Maidel. I didn't mean for any of this to hurt you. The fame, me traveling... Any of it. I didn't mean for it to happen like this." She still doesn't look at him. "I better go. They are waiting for me." He looks at Maidel and sighs. He slowly walks to the door and opens it. "Bye Maidel. I love you." He disappears leaving her broken.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading the first chapter of "Never stop"!! This is my first fan fiction and I am so excited to get all of your opinions!

I will try to post a new chapter either every week or every two weeks!

Thanks babes <3