Done

Its been a few days since Maidel talked to Justin. Even though she missed everything about him, she didn't know if she could trust him again or not. A tear slipped from her face. She picked up the phone and called Damon. After a few rings he picked up." Hey its me. Can you come over? I need someone to talk to. Okay thanks." She clicks her phone off and goes to the bathroom to wash her face off.

About 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Maidel gets up to open it and there stood Damon with a bunch of candy, ice cream, movies and pop. She smiled. "Awh how did you know? No wonder it took you so long." He walked in and sat the goodies on the couch. He grabs his collection of Criminal Minds and puts a disc in. They sit and watch the episodes together. Eating and ranting about the ways they could kill the killer. After it ended, Maidel looked over at Damon, who was looking at her. He face turned red and he looked away. He looked down at his hands, slowly mumbling under his breath. Maidel sat closer to Damon and put her head on his shoulder. "You okay?" She whispers. He shakes his head.

"Tell me. I'm here for you." He runs his hands through his blue hair. "I just...i like you Maidel. But you dated Justin. And he still loves you. I can't do that to him. But i seen how bad he hurt you. I would never hurt you like that. I just thought i had a chance with you...guess not." He gets up and grabs his stuff and walks out the door. She runs after him. "Damon wait!" She runs up to him and gives him a big hug. She jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist and cups his face in her hands. She presses her lips softly on Damon's. "Today was fun. Thank you." She smiles and walks back to her house. Maidel reaches her door and looks back at Damon who was getting into his car. He glances up and smiles at her. He pulls out and disappears down the road.

Maidel liked Damon. A lot. She had a thing for him ever since they first met. She would never forget that day. They were at a Halloween party and he sat next to her and they played Fruit Ninja together. He would poke out his lip when he lost. Maidel smiled. She missed those days. Thought's of Justin came to her mind. She grabbed the sides of her head. She started slowly shaking her head. "No. Stop. He hurt you. Let all of this go. Let him go..." She went to her room and cracked open the window to let it air. She flopped on her bed. Tears started falling down on her face. Not sadness, but happiness. She would get over Justin. She would move on. She closed her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Maidel woke up by the sound of feet shuffling. She shot her eyes open and seen Valaree and Nayeli standing in front of her bed with their backs turned. They kept whispering and shushing each other. Valaree hissed "Be quiet. You will wake her up." The girls had put up balloons all over Maidel's room and on the floor was a big pile of candy, Criminal Minds DVD's, stuffed animals and picture's. They turned around and Maidel closed her eyes real quick so they didn't see she was awake. They slowly crept out of the room so Maidel could see what they did when she woke up.

She slipped out of bed and looked at everything they put up. Maidel smiled. She ran out of her room and seen Valaree and Nayeli sitting on her living room couch talking to her mom. They see her up and her mom leaves the room. They all look at each other, not saying a word. Suddenly they run and do a big group hug. "I have missed yall so much." Maidel sobbed. "Shhhh. Were always here. And I'm sorry about running out the other night. I got scared and you yelled at me. I thought i did something wrong. But i seen how upset you were." Valaree pointed to Nayeli. "We wanted to cheer you up." Maidel starts to cry even harder. "I love it. And i love y'all so much."

They were interrupted by Maidel's mom coming in the room. "Alright girl's time to go. Maidel has thing's she has to do." They said their goodbyes and walked out. "What do i have to do? What's going on mom?" She gave her a concerned look. "Me and your father are having problems. So we are going to take a vacation for a little bit to try and work things out. You are going to be staying with the Blake's for the time we are away." Maidel's face got hot. "No! I don't want to stay there! Why can't you two stay and figure it out here?!" Her mom looked stressed and annoyed. She quickly snapped back at Maidel's words. "This isn't what we wanted but it needs to happen. I'm sorry honey." Maidel closed her eyes. "When are you leaving?" She asked. "Tonight. We will be gone for 4 months. We're going to Europe. But go to your room to back baby girl. We're leaving soon."
Maidel huffed and went to her room to pack. She didn't pack too much since she could easily come back to her house if she needed something. She grabbed her phone and texted Damon.

M~ Hey! Parents going on a trip for 4 months without me :(
D~ Where you gonna stay?
M~ Your house. I'm not sure if i can handle Justin though. I am still upset with him.
D~ Don't let him get to you. You can hang out in my room to get away from him. Well cya when you get here :)

Maidel finished packing and put her things in the car. Her parents got their luggage and stuck theirs in the car also. They drove to the Blake's house. Maidel knocked on the door and Danny answered it. "Maidel! I heard you were staying with us! Can't wait." He gives her a big hug. She walked inside along with her stuff. She goes to the guest room they have and puts her things on the bed. She grabs her phone and puts it on charge. She walks back downstairs to see everyone else. Maidel hears running behind her. She turns around thinking it's Damon but then the body came crashing into hers. She grabs her head in pain. "Ouch. Chill Damon." She giggles. She gets up and so does the other person. But it's not Damon. It's Justin. "Maidel?"

_________________________________________
Hey everyone! I hope you liked this chapter of Never stop! If you love it, don't forget to vote and comment your favorite thing from the chapter!

And sorry i haven't been posting much :( school has drowned me in work. But i have spring break coming up so i will try to update a bunch! Thank you all for being so patient and i love you all!

Thanks babes <3 you made this story happen!