No escape

Maidel woke up and looked around her. She was in a car. She glanced at the driver and seen it was Nathan. "Wh...why are you doing this Nathan? What have i ever done to you?" She sobs. He laughs. "Oh Maidel. You think you're so innocent huh? Check again sweetie. You hurt me. You left me for Justin. That was a slut move am i right?" Maidel gritted her teeth. "I am not a slut. The boys will find you and once they do, they will kill you. I will be glad when that day comes." She snapped. He ignored her and kept driving. "They won't find you for a while. You have no idea where you are." His face was plastered with a small grin. She looks outside and seen he was right. There was nothing but trees all around. No houses, no power lines, nothing. She missed the boys. She missed her family. She missed her friends. Will she ever see them again? Tears started slipping from her eyes. "Awh don't cry. Here." Nathan takes his hand and wipes her tears. Maidel jerks back at the sight of him touching her. "Keep your hands off me Nathan." She looked angry but sad.

Moments passed and the car came to a stop. Maidel looks over at Nathan. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a piece of cloth. "I have to put this on you so you don't see where you are." Maidel slowly nods her head and lets him put the cloth on her eyes. He ties it securely and starts the car up again. Only a few minutes later, the car stopped again. Nathan turns off the car and gets out, going around to get the shaking girl out of the car. He walks inside the small cabin and turns on some lights. As soon as Maidel stepped in, her nose scrunched up. "What smells like something died in here?" Nathan laughed but didn't answer. He takes her arm and sits her down on a couch. He takes a pair of handcuffs and puts her hands around a pole that was part of the house. He takes off the blindfold. Maidel looks around and it's like an old couple lives here. There was a beautiful fireplace, glossy wood walls and floors and paintings and figurines on the wall.

Maidel snaps out of her thoughts. "Why did you bring me here Nathan? Why wait all this time? You were gone for months. Then all of a sudden you knew where i was when Justin and Damon got-" then it hits her. "Oh...my...god.... YOU WERE SPYING ON US! YOU BASTARD!" Maidel spits in his face. He gets up and slaps her. Maidel flinched at the stinging of her cheek. Hate filled Nathans cold eyes. "YOU ARE A UNGREATFUL BITCH! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! BUT NO MATTER WHAT I DID, YOU LAID AWAKE AT NIGHT THINKING OF HIM! DON'T THINK I DIDN'T KNOW! I DID! I KNEW YOU MISSED EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT PRICK!" His words made Maidel get more hurt instead of angry. Her face softened and she started crying. "I'm so sorry Nathan. I didn't mean to hurt you. Yes i did really love you. But i loved him too. You two were best friends. I couldn't stand the thought of-" he cut her off. "You couldn't stand the thought of tearing us apart right? Well you did Maidel. You screwed everything up. Now, ha, now you're going to regret it all." He gets up and walks away, leaving Maidel in a pool of tears.

She wakes up and sees bruises on her arm. Maidel looks at her other arm and sees more bruising. She wonders how long she was asleep for. She looks down and noticed a small spot on her leg. It was where she got a shot of something. "Nathan! Where are you! Come here now!" Maidel keeps looking at her arms. She hears footsteps coming from behind her. In comes sleepy Nathan with only a pair of Calvin Klein boxers on. "What do you want now?" She looks at her arms and her leg where she got a shot. "What did you do to me?" A tear slipped from her eye. He smiled. "Stupid Maidel. Should have listened. I said you would regret everything." He walked over and took off the hand cuffs. She rubs her wrists still looking at him. "Get up now. Go to the bathroom." He points down a hallway. She slowly starts to walk, Nathan trailing behind. She reaches the bathroom and sees a girl standing there with clean clothes and things in bags. "Maidel, this is Rose. Now in the shower and no talking." He walks away leaving the two girls. Maidel looks at Rose. She was fairly young, and really pretty. Her eyes were a caramel brown and she had chocolate brown hair. Her skin was slightly tan and she was skinny. Maidel stepped in the shower and she looked to see Rose stepped out until she was done.

After her shower, Maidel called for Rose to come back in. She got dressed in a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt that had blue stripes. Maidel brushed her teeth and her hair. Rose put her hair in a cute, but messy bun. She grabbed lotion and gave some to Maidel for her face and arms. Nathan had given her some pills and she handed them to Maidel. "Thank you so much" Maidel whispered so he wouldn't hear. Rose says nothing, but grabs her things and walks out. After Rose walked out Nathan appears. "I have something to show you. Follow me." He walks down a hallway and opens a door, stepping out of the way so Maidel can walk in first. It was a small room that had a bed and a there was one window but it was too high up and it had bars so she couldn't escape if she tried. "Make yourself comfy. Dinner will be ready shortly. He shut the door and Maidel was once again, alone. She sat on the bed and laid down. She started crying. She was alone and there was no chance in anyone finding her. Her eyes became heavy and she drifted to sleep, tears still escaping her eyes.