Finally broken

*Ring Ring Ring*

Maidel rolled over in her bed to answer her phone. She checked the time and saw it was 9:37 am. She sighed then looking at the caller ID which said Unknown caller. "Uh hello? Who is this?" She said half sleepy. "Its me. We have to talk. Not just us. Me and you and Justin." The voice was all too familiar to Maidel. It was Nathan.

"Nathan no. I am talking to you alone first. Justin doesn't need to know. Not yet anyway. But I am going to tell him. Give it a few days. He just got home and we are finally talking again." Maidel was getting aggravated with Nathan. "He needs to know that you don't love just him. You need to decide who you want Maidel." His words cut deep in Maidel's chest, ripping fast at the sound of the word love.

"Ugh fine. Meet me at our spot in the woods. We will talk about this. Just me and you. Deal?" Maidel waited for an answer. "Yeah I guess. I will be there at 3pm. Bye." The phone went dead. "Why me?!?" Maidel screamed, pulling the blankets over her head. She knew what would happen if she told Justin. But she couldn't stand loosing him after just getting him back. She loved him. And he loved her. But she also loved Nathan. And he loves Maidel back. She was torn between a love triangle.

3pm came around and Maidel went to the park to meet with Nathan. Her heart was racing. She was nervous because of Justin. What he would think. Curiosity and pain filled her heart and she thought she was going to loose her mind. Then she saw him. Maidel closed her eyes, and took a deep breath and walked towards the familiar figure.

"Uh hi." Maidel said nervously. He turned around. "I didn't think you were gonna show up. I mean I never see you anymore." He grabs her hand. Maidel looks down and jerks it away. "We are here to talk. Not to flirt. Sit. " she pointed to the picnic table nearby. He sighed and sat down at the table, his eyes filled with hurt and anger. He looks hard at Maidel then looks away quickly before she saw his hate and sadness.

"Look, I don't think we can continue being this close anymore. I love you, but I also love Justin. I missed him and being with you, made me happy at that moment because you were there when he wasn't. I just... Can't hurt him. I'm sorry Nathan." She looks at him with regret. He runs his hands through his hair. Tears start to fill his eyes.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU? DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU? DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?" Tears were streaming down Nathans face and he never cried. She gets up and tries to touch his shoulder. Not looking, instead of Nathan hitting her hand, he hits Maidel in the face instead.

She grabs her hand and looks at him in shock and hurt. She backs away from him and turns around to run away. He jerks her hand back. "Maidel please. I'm sorry I didn't mean it. Forgive me. She turns around and looks at him with hate. "Get the hell away from me Nathan." She spats. She broke her hand from his grip and took off running.

Maidel gets home and runs to her room. She falls on her bed and starts sobbing. There was a knock on the door. "GO AWAY!" Maidel hisses. Then the door flings open and Danny and Damon come running in. "What are you two doing here??? Where is Justin???" She looked at the boys waiting. They looked at each other.

"Justin found out." Danny said looking at her with anger. "How could you do that to him Maidel? He loves you! And he always talked about you! When we were away, you were all he talked about!" Dannys face was blood red from anger. "You hurt him Maidel congrats." He spats at her then walks out. Damon starts to follow behind him. "Damon, does he hate me? For dating Nathan?" She asked him, tears streaming down her already stained face. "What do you think?" He turns and follows Danny out the door. She runs to the bathroom and slams the door shut.

Maidel grabbed the side of the sink, gasping for breath. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were stained with tears. She didn't know who she loved more. Pain was tearing at Maidel's heart, ripping it in two. She couldn't stand being in the middle because it seems like everything she does, hurts them both. Maidel hears banging on the bathroom door and the screaming voices of her parents. She drops to the floor, blood dripping, tears falling, and the pain in her heart...becomes unbearable.

Her parents break down the bathroom door and call 911. Maidel starts to close her eyes. Her mom grabs her face. "No baby. Stay with us. Come on Maidel look at me honey." Ems runs inside and surrounds Maidel. She sees her parents standing in the doorway crying. Her eyes start to close. Then darkness takes over her whole body.

_________________________________________

Thank you all so much for reading chapter 3 of Never Stop!

You all are absolutely amazing and I love all of you. I wanted to thank Maidel for letting me write this about her.

I might not be able to update quickly this over the next few days because I have am exam but I will certainly try!

Thanks babes <3