Love story

A few days later I get a knock on my door. Not wanting to get up I yelled for my mom to get it. No answer and the knocking still continued. "Ugh. I'm coming hold on!!" I yell. I get up and go answer the door. Justin is standing there, holding flowers and a book. He didn't look at me. "Wanna come in?" I whisper looking away. He nods his head.

He sits on the couch while I go to the kitchen. I bring us some pop and sit on the opposite end of the couch. It was dead silent. "Oh these are for you." He hands me the beautiful roses, tied perfectly with a small piece of ribbon. "Awh, Justin." I smell the flowers. "They are beautiful. Thank you." I smiled at him. He stares at his hands. "Are you okay?" I ask, looking concerned. " I just can't stop thinking about the first time we met...you took my breath away. And when I seen you for the first time in over a year, it was like...time froze." He smiles a little and I can see his face turning red. It was so cute how he would blush and turn away from me even though I still seen it. His smile was like a dagger in my chest. It was absolutely perfect.

***when Jaidel first met***

About 2 years ago, Maidel's parents were going to a big dinner at the neighbors house and asked if she wanted to. She hesitated at first until they said there were kids around her age. She put on black leggings, uggs, her favorite blue Nike sweatshirt and left her hair be.