Friends Forever

me and Aditi went to the canteen, we just sat there, waiting for our other friends in other classes, we are a gang of 6 people, me, Aditi, Ridhi, Mishty, Abhimanyu, Virat.

Aditi is a carefree little bitch, she doesn't care about anything, she's 21 and she just went through a breakup but she doesn't give a f.

Ridhi is THE smartass, scores above 90 always but she works as a part-time bartender in the club but she wishes to dance at the club in short clothes.

Mishty is smart, but does not study and makes Ridhi do her assignments, she's all about parties, drinking and shit, although she's annoying, she's a sweet lil' shit.

Abhii is one of a kind, he's funny, if he's not with us there's no fun and he's just too reliable he's always ready to help unless he gets McDonalds in return *slapped*.

Virat, aka Veeru, he hates the name Veeru it's all bc he's the hottest and the name Veeru does not describe him well... many girls run behind him, but he runs behind Aditi and Aditi said "No, just friends" but Veeru is a sweetheart he did not ignore Aditi and it's all fine, and now that ass is looking for a gf -_-.

when we all met in the canteen, i told the rest of em' "guys you know what? our Literature teacher is hot af, he's young af, right Aditi?" Adii said "huh? uh yeah" Mishty got too excited and she asked "where is he omg?" Ridhi said "calm the fuck down will you"

i said "idk yar but next time will take a pic of him" Abhii and Virat came, Virat asked "ghar chale?"

Aditi said "ghar nahi hostel" Veeru said "same shit you lil' shit" and Adii gave him one zor se.

Me, Adii, Ridhi & Mish lived in one apartment which was actually a hostel and the two guys lived in front of us but a different building, the good thing was through the balconies we could see each other...

when we reached back i directly jumped on the bed and took a nap, my eyes opened up and i got outta the room and i found all the 5 partying, i just made a straight face and went back to sleep... after a while Virat came and said "eyy Sam uth jaa! how much you gonna sleep re?" i pushed him away, he then said "if you're not gonna wake up im gonna kiss you!" he started coming towards me, he was gonna kiss me when i just rolled away and he kissed the pillow and i ran out and continued partying with the rest and Veeru beat me up with the pillow.

thats my life everyday, i love them all so much <3