The Hug!

since Karan became a good friend i messaged him, "i can't finish this shit" he asked "which shit?" i replied "700 word shit" he said "okay let it be i'll complete the rest"

i wrote in capital "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" he replied "ya why not?"
i asked "why?" he said "why not?"
i said "no dude its okay i'll finish it right now" Karan said "sam, your tired let it be"

Karan said "how'd you wanna do it? you wanna stay back tomo after class or send me what ever you've typed and im gonna dictate on skype and you type!"

i said "dictate"
he said "okay send me the shit, i'll skype you in an hour, im busy rn"
i said "okay thankyou so much!"
i sent him the attachment and we skyped till 1 AM, he helped me and we were talking shit...

class was at 1 PM in the noon, when class started Karan announced "guys sumbit your essays, come and keep them here" i walked forward towards his table and i lip snyced a "thankyou" and he smiled back, and it was the cutest thing ever....!

i really wanted to talk to him after class but i had to go for Language class, me and Aditi were entering our class, but i said to Adii "dude you go first im going to the toilet" she said "kay"

i lied to Aditi, it did not feel good but i had too, thank god Karan was still there in the previous class we had, i ran to him, hugged him and said "thanks a lot, thanks so much" and i ran out before he could say anything...

after Language when i checked my phone, Karan asked "you free today?"
i said "yup!"
he said "okay pick you up at 5"
i said "umm okayy"

idk where were we going, Aditi had job so she would not come back till late night...

i did not know what to wear, i was staring at my cupboard, i called Mishty to get my dress from the laundry, it was a pink and sky blue floral sleeveless dress

i took my bag and i told Ridhi and Mishty "i'll be late guys"
Ridhi asked "where you going?"
i said "Mahi's house"
Mishty asked "can we come?"
i said "tomrrow you guys can come"
"okayy" Ridhi replied

i left the house, idk why i was really scared, going with him alone... it did not feel comfortable

Karan came in a while, he stopped the car and said "come in"
i said "ya" and i got it in then closed the door, and i asked "umm where are we going?" he said "my home" i asked "why?" he said "because i want too" i said "okay"

when we reached Karan opened the door and said "come" i was awestruck after i got down from the car...