Pleasure!

Karan pulled me out of the bed and held me on my waist against the wall, he said "we'll do something for her, but can we do something for ourselves now?"

i smooched him and ran my hands over his abs and said "enough?"
he said "some more maybe?"
i said "umm... here fine take one more" i kissed him again

Karan said "wanna swim?"
i asked "now?"
he said "ya why not?"
i said "i dont have swimming clothes"
he continued "go to the toilet"
i added "umm.. ok?"
i went in, locked the door and opened a box lying there, i exclaimed "BIKINI?"

Karan said "please! i've never seen you in one" i said "k, change your clothes" i wore the bikini but i used a robe on top and we walked to the pool

i told Karan "baby get champagne"
he said "yeah wait" i took of the robe and pulled my hair at the back and Karan's eyes was stuck on me, i jumped in the pool and said "come na"

he said "yeah wait"
he came inside the pool with champagne and handed the glass to me, i drank it and gazing up at stars when Karan said "am i not more interesting?"

i said "haan you are" i swam to him and put my hands on his shoulders and he kissed me on my neck and lips, Karan was getting too much romantic, he slowly pulled the bikini strap down, i said "not now!"
he asked me "then when?"

i said "bed yar"
he asked "tonight?"
i replied "ofcourse"
he asked "now?"
i said "are yar yesss!"

we swam for another 15 minutes, i reached back to the room, Ridhi was calling me, i picked up the call and Ridhi said "Sam, Adii..."
but i cut her off by saying "yar i dont't wanna hear anything about her"

Ridhi said "bu..."
i again cut her off by saying "dude, bye" Karan was pulling my wrist, i said "wait na"

i switched my phone to silent mode and Karan pulled me on the bed, my phone flipped out and i screamed "shitt my iphone" i turned around to take it but he did not let me, he added "i'll get you another one" i said "but still, iphones are so delicate" he said "Sam, fuck iphones and fuck me"

i said "im wet" because i was still in my bikini, but he said "idc, im not letting you go"

i went on top of him and he did the honors by loosening the straps till i was nude and made him nude too, i asked "condom's on?"
he replied "ya duh"

fucking him was total pleasure, i just could not stop, i slept in his arms and got really emotional by asking "will you leave me?" he replied "no babe never"

we fell asleep after a long sex session, in the morning i woke up and gave a kiss to Karan and said "baby uth jao"