Shock Vibes?!

we twisted, cuddled, fucked, kissed and everything else... i got too tired and i said "enough for today?"
he said "i need more pleasure and pulled me over him"

my hair on his face, my mouth on his mouth, my chest on his chest...
i asked him "so why do you love me?"
he replied "do you know how sexy you are?" i said "ohh really?" by pushing my hair to my back exposing my shoulders, he said "please, you're sexiness is killing me"

i said "nah, my sexiness is gonna keep you alive" he said "i hope"
Karan said "enough of talking" and he resumed by kissing on my neck, and i was licking and kissing his lips...

after a while i spoke up "did you hear some foot step noise?" he said "noo and even if yoy heard anything its the maids" i said "hmm okayyy...."

in a while the door banged open and our sex was interrupted and someone screamed "KARAN!" i turned and moved down from Karan's body, i picked a bit of the blanket to hide my cleavage and that girl screamed "SAM?" and i screamed back "ADITI?"

we both were in equal shock, i asked "what you doing here?"
Adii said "you tell me first"
i said "nooo you first"
she said "Sam, you first and what is this? your dress on the ground along with your bra and undies?"
she added "don't tell me your nude"
i said "n-n-n-nothing, thats someone else's clothes"

Karan said "cut it out you 2!"
he said "yes Aditi, Sam is naked! we were having sex, bc i love her and she loves me, and we're in a relationship"
Adii was speechless...

i asked "so um Aditi why you here?"
Karan told "i'll tell you....."
and the next thing he told blew my mind off...
he said "me and Aditi are distant cousins, as in door ke rishtedaar" i screamed "what the fuck? how?"

Karan said "matlab?"
i said "you Mehta she Desai, how?"
Karan said "Mehta's are also gujju"
i said "OMG"

it was a shock for both of us... i requested Karan and Adii to leave the room so i could put on my clothes...
i could here them talking outside, Aditi was screaming "dude the fuck js wrong with you? your a teacher and she's your bloody student"

he said "Aditi, idk about all that, all ik is she is my princess and she's the one" that touched my heart and i was so happy, i changed and came out, Aditi said "come lets go"
i said "ya get the car"

i quickly gave a kiss to Karan behind Aditi's back, she did not notice, there was awkward silence otw home...

when we reached home, Ridhi and Mish were not there, idk where were they, Aditi said "ik your not gonna speak so i gotta do it"
i remained quiet the whole time trying not to say anything