PARTAYEEE

i saw this poster of 'Tissot' watches with hottie on it and i screamed "Adii look! look here now!"

she looked and all she did was slap her hand on the head and said "hey bhagwan!" i was screaming even more and said "are yar hes a model! oh my god he's so damn hot! bhagwan ek chance dilado!"
Adii said "stfu"
i said "whateva"
and we continued walking

i told Aditi "imagine hottie and me"
she replied "ek dum bakwas"
i pointed out the middle finger at her...

i reachef back to our room and i showed a pic of the Tissot watches poster and showed Mishty and she passed out completely, Ridhi said "wow yar lucky this hottie is your teacher!"

Ridhi said "Aditi no feelings for him?"
Aditi replied "chii nahh gochu dikhta hai" and i gave on her stomach and told her "stfu bitch"

i poured a glass of water on Mishty, she woke up and asked "whats the plan for tonight?" i replied "sleeping" Mishty asked "before sleeping?"
i said "eating"
and Mish got irritated and she said "will you just shut the fuck up? please thankyou"

Ridhi said "clubbing hi chalo..."
i said "hmm..."
Adii asked "Abhi and Veeru? we gotta tell them na!"
Mish said "oh no they have some XBox game night with the other guys"
Adii said "accha okay"

i asked "kaunsa club?
Mish replied "Retro!"
i said "okay cool"

and we kinda dressed up and selfies ofcourse! me and Aditi ran down first to catch a cab, and i said to Aditi "oh my god i wish i could go with hottie!"
Aditi got serious and she asked me "umm dude i hope you understand that there's a limit, he's a teacher and your a student!" i said "uhhh ya dont worry!" and i knew the fact that i was blushing real bad!

we got the cab, and went to the club, but i told Ridhi, Mish and Aditi to go on first because i was feeling sick, i ran to the toilet and stared at the mirror and talking to myself "Sam! you cant have a crush on Karan, he's a teacher! age difference! he wont like you! he's not interested in you!"

i walked towards the door to leave the toilet, but to my shock the door got locked and i was stuck inside! i tried calling Adii, Mish, Ridhi but no point bc obvio the club has loud music they would not be able to here their phones...

i banged the door, but it felt like the toilet was on the corner of the world!