whoops! hypocrite much!

i quickly got a suitcase and dumped all my clothes into it and i sneeked outta the house, Karan came and he asked "whats the bag for?" i said "i'll tell you on the way, put this in the car"

he started off the car and he said "ok tell me"

i then replied "after Adii picked me up, she gave me a fucking long lecture... well then i just shut her up and ran outta the house to my other friend" he said "ohh, you shoud'nt have run away like this"

i said "Aditi was acting like a bitch, she just doesn't think about it"
he said "calm down... maybe she was not being a bitch, she could be concerned"
i exclaimed "what kind of concern? concerner that i love you?"

he said "Sam, chill... it'll be okay, forget it...come lets go in"
i said "my bag?"
Karan said "the the workers will get it"

i spent the whole night sleeping in his arms, next morning he woke me up and said "there's class today" i said "i don't wanna see Aditi" he pulled me up and said "but my jaan i wanna see you" and he kissed my forehead...

i smiled and said "then see me here"
he replied "no, come on get up"
i said "ughh ok"
i was taking a bath when Karan screamed "we can't go to uni together"
i said "ohh shit.. yeah... so what do we do?"
Karan said "you go first, then i'll go"
i said "okay"

i ate a bit and left...i reached college on time, Aditi was already in class, she saw me and waved her hand but i just decided to roll my eyes and sit with someone else, i tried not to look at her... it was really weird to see your boyfriend teach you...

Karan told me he had to stay back at college, so right after class i ran home, Aditi ran behind screaming "Sam! Saaaam! waitt!"
i turned around and said "NO"
and quickly got into a cab, directly to his home

Mahi was coming over and Karan said one of his friend too, i decided to help the cooks in the kitchen, instead of sitting idle and waiting for Mahi

Mahi came in a while, but Karan took really long, Mahi was looking around when Karan came in with this dude and he said "babe, Sam, meet Armaan" i replied "i've seen him somewhere"

and then i screamed "oh shit! you dumped Mahi! youu! you dumped her" i screamed "Mahii, come here"
she came down and was shocked "Karan? Armaan?"
i said "you know Karan? how?"
Mahi said "umm, he only forced Armaan to dump me because of the age diff!"

i was so pissed at Karan and i screamed "god! your such a hypocrite! why are you dating me then? and so what age difference? who gives a fuck! love is love and love has no age! never expected this!"