Hottie Hottie Hottie!

next morning i directly met Adii at class, and we had Language first, but i was just staring at the clock waiting for this class to get over so i could go to Sir Hottie's class....

when Literature started Sir Karan asked "so guys who's interested in writing classes? where you improve your writing skills"
i whispered to Adii "who's gonna join this shit?" she said "shush!"

no one replied but he added "i'll be giving the classes!" and then i quickly put my hand up! he said "okay Samira thats good, anyone else?" but no one wanted, he added "Samira stay back after class"
i said "yes sir"
and Aditi gave me the death stare.

we started taking down notes but in the middle i got distracted and put my hands on my chin and staring at hottie, but Adii slapped me "bitch! concentrate on notes!" i said "ohh yeah opps!"

i tried doing my best in class...
and in the last few mins hottie said "guys you have an assignment! analyze paragraph 1,2,3 and 4 on page 36" and omg i hate analyzation! Aditi said "im waiting in the canteen k" i said "yeah fine"

i walked to the teachers table and hottie told "drag a chair" and i did as he said, i dragged a chair and sat down and for about 30 mins he explained about how to write like an author, Adii called me more than 10 times but i cut the calls!

staying alone with hottie was the best shit ever! i stood up and walked out and i dropped my pen on purpose and he said "umm Sam your pen"
i said "oh" he added "nevermind i'll get it Sam!" i asked "Sam?"
he inquired "cant i call you sam?"
i said "ya sure"

and blushed outta the class pulling the pen out of his hands and feeling them a bit...

and outside a bigger suprise was waiting for me! ADITI! she screamed on top of her lungs "dude i swear wtf"
i said "sorry baba uk im attracted to him" she rolled her eyes and said "ugh!"

i pulled her hand and said "chal chal naatak band kar ab ghar chal na!"
i told "lets walk?"
she said "sure"
i asked "dude are you even a human? dont you find hottie hot?"
she said "nah and kya hottie hottie lag raha hai?"

we were walking till i saw something that got me drop dead shocked, i could not believe what i saw!