Friends are useful, trust me

i waited till he showed up, he came on time...

he got down and said "Sam thankyou so much!" i said "your welcome!" i hesitated but i asked "umm Karan why do you trust me the most?" he opened his car and was ready to get in, i asked again "why?" he replied "there's something special in you which drags me towards you but idk what it is" he said this and drove off...

again when i reached home i was thinking about this... the word 'special' was mocking me but i was happy at the same time:) i rang the door bell and Ridhi opened the door and she asked "where were you?" i said "i went to subway" MIsh interrupted "alone?" i said "nah i have more friends na!"

Aditi asked "who?" i replied "Mahi, Dhara, Laila" she said "interesting names! can we meet them?" i said "ya i'll ask them!"

i wenr directly to my room because i had to complete assigements, Aditi came to my room and took her phone with a bag and i asked "where you off too?" she replied "cousins" i said "okay come soon" she replied "ya, bye"

Mishty asked "need any help?"
Ridhi popped in too "ya, lemme help?"
i said "its english"
Ridhi said "so what i'll help?"

i said "okay go on..."
Ridhi read the heading "hmm... write a 700 word essay on LOVE?!?"
Mishty interrupted "just write the word sex 700 times"
Ridhi screamed "bitch, shut the fuck up okay? thanks, ya Sam why is it love?"
i replied "we're reading Romeo Juliet"

Ridhi said "cool, i'll write the into for you, gimme your novel"
"awwww thankyou so much Ridhi" i replied...

Mishty said "im hungry"
i said "order McD"
Ridhi said "how much you gonna eat? you just ate subway dude"
i said "who gives a fuckkk, Mishty! order"
"yess boss" Mishty said...

"ummm Ridhi my friend is in love with a guy who's 7 years older to her, she doesnt know what to do" i said
Ridhi answered "hmm... its not a crime, i think its fine, just tell her society is gonna mock her but she gotta face it"

i was nodding my head and i said "yeah yeah thanks Ridhi"
she said "welcome"

Mishty screamed from the out "watchu gonn eat ppl?"
me and Ridhi screamed "usual"

Ridhi completed about 350 words in 45 minutes and handed over to me, but i said "lets eat first"

i asked Mishty "why is the bill so much?" Mishty said "because i ordered large meals"
Ridhi said "bhukkad kitna khayegi?"
Mishty pointed out the middle finger along with saying "FOOD IS LIFE OK"

Ridhi said "haan haan sorry mata ji"
after eating i continued with the essay, i finished 600 words by the night and i was too tired...