The End

i was totally confused, till when i just decided to forgive Adii and move on, i went back in, no one asked me where i dissappeared...

the doctor came outta the operation room and said "she's fine, but still weak" i said "thanks, can i meet her?" doctlr told "she's still unconcious, you might wanna wait for a while" i replied "sure"

Aditi came into conciousness after like 2 hours and when she did, i barged in first and my first question was "WHY?" she was weak, but she replied, "yar dont ask, i was too depressed"

i added "phenyl is not the solution hello!" she said "whatever, im sorry"
i said "fine hmm" and Adii asked "wheres Mahi? call her in"
i called Mahi in and Adii said "Mahi im extremely sorry, yar i did not know i swear"

Mahii said "its fine, are u okay?"
Adii replied "thanks,  better"
Aditi said "you know what? i was wrong, you and Karan do look great together"
i said "haan finally you admit it!"
Adii replied feeling shameful "um yeah, so can i get a hug?"

i said "definitely!"
i must admit i felt really happy getting back to Aditi
Mahi added "Adii we're never gonna meet that fuckass ever again!"
Adii replied "totally"

Mishty knocked and said "wtf we're waiting out eagerly waiting to meet Aditi and you guys are cracking jokes!" i said "dude stfu"
Ridhi asked "you okay?!"
she said "completely fine guys thanks ily all"

Karan said "so behna me amd Sam okay na?"
she replied in a cute way "yes bhaiya yes"
i screamed "yessss!?"
and added "ok Karan, Mish and Ridhi fuck please for 2 mins ... Mishty said "ish"

they left the room and i said "i love this frienship" and managed to do a group hug with Adii on the bed.

The End.