CHAPTER 14

-Louis' Point of View-

I was feeling extremely depressed lately. I no longer have the bruises. I no longer feel the aching pain in my bum.

I get nightmares of it. I can vividly see the man on top of me, forcing himself in me, thrusting and everything. I know I wasn't awake when he did it fortunately, but I see it in mine and Harry's bedroom.

At first it'll be me and Harry having sex in my dream. It'll feel great and then suddenly it switches. It's the man whose name I still don't know on top of me.

I can hardly handle Harry sneaking up behind me anymore.

One time recently he did it when the kids were home. I was cooking dinner and the twins were sitting at the table, playing random things on their electronics and Isaac was in the basement playing. Harry snuck up behind me as I was chopping vegetables for stir-fry and wrapped his arms around me.

I flung around, shoving Harry away and pointed the knife at him and screamed, "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BASTARD!"

I had stopped and breathed, throwing the knife on the counter and ran to our room, crying and threw myself on the bed, sobbing into the sheets.

I had seen the frightened look on Harry and especially on my daughters.

Harry held me that night, singing to me softly and cuddling me close as I continued to sob and wheeze out apologies.

This was three days ago. The twins are still shaken up and don't come around me in fear of me hurting them. I need to tell them what happened so they understand.

On the other hand, I'm now in my fourth month of pregnancy. I continue to take my PTSD medicine and my prenatals.

My morning sickness has passed thankfully.

I'm also on my last week of time off for the trauma I have endured. Since I was "injured" on the job, I'm getting paid time off. Although even if I didn't it would be okay considering Harry makes a lot.

I'm scrolling through my laptop right now looking for a house. Me and Harry have decided to move out of our home we've had since we were young due to not wanting our children to have to share rooms.

Today I'm feeling better. More better than I have since I woke up in the hospital about a month ago.

I feel like I can finally move on from the rape and I'm finally ready to tell my kids, Jesabella and Isabella and not Isaac because 1.) he's too young to know what that is and 2.) he doesn't need to know.

My parents and family know because I gave Harry the permission to tell them. He also told his as well.

It was almost 3 right now. The girls would be home soon. They were taking the bus today, and Cabrie was joining them as well. Isaac would be home about an hour after them, his school getting out after them and he was taking the bus as well.

I decided to make the kids an after school snack to show that I'm feeling better today.

I rubbed my baby belly that has just recently started showing.

I pressed my lips together in thought of what to make. I finally decided on making a chicken caeser salad.

It took me until the girls got back. I had bowls set and everything. I smiled as my daughters (and Cabrie) entered the room.

"Hello lovelies, I've got a snack waiting for you on the table, and before your brother get homes, I'll tell you why I haven't been myself lately," I said, taking notice of the conjoined hands of Cabrie and Isabella. My daughters nodded and sat at the table, Cabrie joining them. "Eat up. It's chicken caeser salad."