EPILOGUE

Guys this is the epilogue!! I'm so sad!! But I'm also happy. This story has taken much longer than I had anticipated and I'm so glad to be done with it.

I really hope you all enjoyed it. I thoroughly enjoyed writing it.

I love you all so so so much :* thank you for everything.

xx-Mystery-xx

P.s please follow my Instagram account hazza_the_mystery

-----------------

-Third Person's Point of View-

Things were great with the fourth baby. Auden grew up to be quite the brilliant child, always starting things early.

At nearly three months she was sitting.Harry had mockingly sat her up in the couch, and she never fell backwards.

At nearly six months, Auden was crawling. Louis and Harry were in the kitchen together while the other kids were at school, and Auden was in the living room, when Harry felt something tug against his pant leg. He looked down in shock to see it be Auden. He looked at Louis who stared at their baby in sadness and awe.

Louis started to cry seconds later and Harry wrapped his arms around him and let him cry for a minute before letting go and picking up their precious baby.

They cuddled her together for a while and then when their other children came home, they told them of her achievements.

At nine months, Louis had to go back to work. It was exceptionally   harder for him because Auden just had started saying, "Da." It made it nearly impossible for him to separate from his baby.

They had put her in daycare and it went surprisingly well except for one time a man was physically harming their baby and pinching her until bruises showed up, just because she had came from two men.

Harry and Louis were advised to pursue a lawsuit against the daycare. They did and they had won and the horrible man who had done it was placed in jail for nine months.

The twins have both started their junior high school now and Isaac has just started fifth grade. Louis was sort of depressed because of it.

Now his youngest is turning three years old, his second oldest is turning eleven and his oldest twins are turning seventeen.

Isabella and Cabrie are still together and more in love than ever. In fact Cabrie has given Isabella a promise ring to marry her.

Louis seen in his daughter Isabella's eyes, the same look people had told him he gave Harry. The look of complete enamour and love. The look of wanting to do nothing besides spending the rest of their life with the other.

And Louis was very happy that Cabrie was the person Isabella fell in love with.

Cabrie was one of the nicest well mannered girl he had ever known. If she was over and Louis and Harry needed to leave but didn't want to take Auden, Cabrie would jump on the opportunity to watch her.

Later on in their lives,  Jesabella fell in love with Kurtis. Yes, the same guy from her seventh grade class who called her hot, before Jacoby had made that nasty comment.

Kurtis had some great qualities to him. He was intelligent, smart, and well mannered. Louis and Harry had a harder time getting to like him, mostly because of what happened to Isabella, but they ended up accepting him.

Kurtis's parents weren't too happy with him for falling in love with a girl born of two gay parents and who has a lesbian twin. But once they figured out that Jesabella was there to stay, they got over it.