CHAPTER 16

-Jesabella's Point of View-

I was walking down the hallway in school when I felt a piece of paper hit the back of my head. I turned around and picked it up, unfolding the paper wad and read what was inside.

Check your pants. Was what was inside. I could tell it was Cabrie's handwriting. My eyes widened and I rushed to the nearest bathroom.

I found an empty stall and pulled my pants down.

I started to cry when I seen the large puddle of blood.

I knew this was going to happen sometime, but I was really hoping it would be at home.

I heard the bathroom door open and started crying quieter.

"Jez? I seen you come in here," I heard the soft voice of my sister's girlfriend say.

"In here," I sniffled and leaned forward to unlatch the door.

Cabrie stepped in a cooed at me before wrapping her arms around me.

"I know what its likes to start your period," Cabrie soothed.

"What am I supposed to do Cabrie? I haven't got a clue!" I sobbed.

"You're the same size as your sister right?" she asked. I nodded. "I'm the same size then. How about this. I've got a pair of jeans and pads in my locker, I may have a pair of underwear, clean of course. I'll go get them and be here okay?"

I nodded once as Cabrie's offer. Cabrie offered me a smile and then left the stall and then bathroom.

I took my shoes off and then my bloody jeans and waited for Cabrie to return. It only took her a couple of minutes to get back.

"Luckily I think our jeans are the same brand and color, that way it's less awkward. I did have underwear and luckily, there brand new. And there's about six pads. Let me get you some wet towels to clean up," Cabrie said and then did what she said.

She left me to clean myself up.

"How do I do this?" I asked, picking up the pink wrapped item. Cabrie chuckled.

"Open it and then place the sticky side on the underwear and then unfold the wings, flip them over to the other side and you should be good,"Cabrie instructed.

It took me only a few more minutes to get completely done.

"I'm okay now," I said softly, stepping out of the stall.

"Just throw it all away if you want, I don't think your dads will notice one pair of jeans missing."

I tossed the soiled items into the trash and then washed my hands.

"What now?" I asked.

"Didn't you guys watch the movie that explains this all?" she asked confused. I nodded.

"Its left my mind," I added. She nodded.

"In a couple of hours change the pad. Be sure to throw the pad in the trash can made for it and don't flush it down the toilet, it can clog the pipes," she explained. I nodded and hugged her. She hugged me back.

"Thank you Cabrie," I said gratefully.

"You're welcome Jez," she replied.

***** (A/N: I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable. Honestly, but I felt it needed to be done. And I'm sorry to any male reader. >.< All I have to say to you is sorry and you're really lucky)

When I got home, I immediately averted the eyes of my heavily seventh month pregnant dad.

"Hi girls how was school?" He asked. Isabella nudged me, finding out about my situation at lunch.