CHAPTER 19

So finally agrees years I'm updating.

Sorry for disappearing for so long, I couldn't get inspired.

I hope you enjoy.

Love you all :*

xx-Mystery-xx

--------------------

-Third Person's Point of View-

Harry help Louis out of the shower, and helped him into their room.

"Can you dry yourself off love? Or do you want help?" Harry asked. Louis grunted and squeezed Harry's forearm.

Louis let out a breath of relief when the pain went away, saying, "I think I've got it."

"Just call if you need me," Harry said, reaching under the bed to grab the bags they had prepared, before pressing a kiss to Louis' cheek and running off downstairs and to the car.

He realized he didn't have the keys, so he dropped the bags, carefully, and ran back inside to grab said missing item.

Once he unlocked the car doors, he opened the back door to the driver's side and placed the bags in the floorboard, so the didn't fly everywhere.

Meanwhile, Louis was inside, carefully rubbing a towel over his body, drying it. He rubbed underneath his stomach and and his hand tightened in the towel once he was hit with another contraction.

Louis could hear footsteps up the stairs, and he knew instantly it was Harry, but his eyes were so tightly shut, he couldn't see him as he entered the room.

Harry walked up beside Louis, who was so tense, and slipped his hand into Louis', allowing him to squeeze if need be.

Once Louis let go of Harry's hand, Harry grabbed Louis towel and dried Louis off in the places that he couldn't reach.

"What do you want to wear Lou?" Harry asked, making his way over to their dresser.

"Just get me joggers and a plain T-shirt," Louis said, holding onto their bed post for balance.

Harry got out what Louis said, shutting the drawers, and walking back over to Louis.

He helped Louis get dressed, and then made him sit so be could slip a pair of socks over his feet and a pair of slip-on Vans.

"How far apart are your contractions?" Harry asked, helping Louis to stand.

"About every fifteen minutes," Louis replied. Harry nodded and looked around the room, making sure they had everything they could need.

Harry helped Louis out of the room and down the stairs, where Louis stopped, face contorted to pain, and he squeezed Harry's arm. He let out a little scream.

"Breathe Louis," Harry said, breathing with Louis the proper way.

Louis nodded when it went away. Harry helped Louis the rest of the way to the car, pausing to lock the front door, and into the car.

They are finally in the car and heading to the hospital, that unfortunately since they moved, it too moved to thirty minutes away.

"Ah, hell," Louis yelled, gripping into the dashboard. Harry blindly slipped his hand into Louis' allowing him to squeeze his hand.

"Breathe baby," Harry said, focusing on the road, trying to drive as safely as possible.

"How much longer?" Louis asked, after letting out a sigh of relief as the contraction went away.