Cognizant

Find anything and everything you know about Kato Dan including the relationship between him and Tsunade. He could go and possibly become the Godaime Hokage. I heard that he had been gone from between two to three years, so it was from before when we arrived. I don't know whether to regard him as a suspicious person or not, and I'm hoping for the latter. Reports on Suna and Iwa would be appreciated.

~ H.S.

--

Kato Dan, age 44. Renowned jounin of Konohagakure, most known for his advocacy of having med-nin assigned to each team. Born December 4th, Blood Type A, registration number 002973, biological uncle to Shizune: Tsunade's first apprentice. Two jutsu he's known for is the Chakra Transfer Jutsu and the Reika no Jutsu, where the user's spirit materializes and takes possession of a target and decays said target from the inside out. He fought in the Second Shinobi World War and killed countless shinobi until suffering a fatal wound.

He was healed by Tsunade.

The two established a romantic relationship before and after that particular war. And here's when I run into complications with that information. No one knows exactly what happened between the two of them that caused both her and Shizune to leave over ten years ago, but he's been looking for them ever since. He's had no leads and there aren't any local reports of Tsunade sightings as far as I've seen.

I remember him from stories of my younger years. He was supposed to die in the war.

But he'll be a fine enough Kage. Nothing bad in his history, though I suggest you keep tabs on him just in case.

Suna: no progression. He's just as I've left him and has yet to make amends with his uncle.

Iwa: no progression. The Tsuchikage continues to train him and there's no sign of him wanting to abandon his village.

You've got nothing to worry about. Things are going smoothly on my end. By the way, how have the pills been working? I'd like to hear that they're being used appropriately.

~ Marionette

--

They're sleeping pills, not L-pills. Contrary to popular belief, I actually know how to use them.

There also aren't any immediate enemies in Konoha. I'll have eyes on Dan soon enough. As of right now, I'm already monitoring the Uchiha Clan as a whole, Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Obito, Danzo, and a few other students in my year. The village is peaceful.

A bit... too peaceful to be comfortable.

Keep your ears open for any new piece of information.

~ H.S.

--

Peace isn't a bad thing. I hope you don't forget that.

Remember that you're young again and you don't have anything you've sworn yourself to. You're what, seven years old? Seven year olds aren't supposed to have any obligation to the world. We've already both felt what death is like and have succumbed to the hopelessness.

Start over. Help yourself. Look to the brighter side of things. I don't think we'll ever get this chance again.

~ Marionette

--

If I don't get stronger then I can't protect everyone else form a fate they all could have. It doesn't matter if I have to die all over again for them to be safe because they have to be safe. And they will be. I don't know why we were brought back or who thought it was a great idea for it to be the two of us, but I'm going to make the most of it.