Fourteen Days

I'm warning you right now that this is going to get real ugly real quick and I'm not looking forward to what's going to come out of it.

Orochimaru has assembled an army and plans to attack during the Chuunin Exams this year. I've been guarding Suna to make sure he doesn't get to the Yondaime Kazekage this time and so far, I think I'm doing a pretty bang up job. The Yondaime is safe and unassuming, Gaara's really warming up to his siblings, and I might have almost been caught by Komushi on a few of my patrols.

Nothing serious.

I don't know if you want to tell everyone else, though I strongly advise against it and I know you probably  will too. Being skilled and knowledgeable is one thing, but if you starting spouting things about a highly dangerous missing-nin planning a terrorist attack meant to steal a member of one of the world's most prominent clans, I don't think that'll work particularly well for you.

Thoughts?

~Marionette

--

Are you fucking kidding me.

~H.S.

--

Okay. I'll admit I shouldn't have been so cut and dry with that last letter. Let me lead up to it better.

So, how was your week?

~Marionette

--

Are you honestly saying that even when this timeline gets turned on its head we still get this snake bastard to fuck things up even more? No. Absolutely not.

Is he after Sasuke?

~H.S.

--

I'm sorry, I don't think I read that right. Did puppet fetish just inform me that Orochimaru is stuffing his fucking shit face in places it doesn't belong? I fucking hate that guy. If I were still sacrificing fucktards he wouldn't be worthy.

Shit, that means I have to come up with an excuse to Juugo on why we're making a detour that coincidentally aligns with the start of the Chuunin Exams. We were supposed to be there during winter, not the middle of the fucking year. Fuck.

Tell me you've got back up besides doll boy and I.

~⎊ 

--

He just wants an Uchiha. If he finds out about Sasuke's mangekyou, then, well...

~Marionette

--

Sasuke's not going to be taken this time. I'm not going through ten more years of trying to get him back from the stupid decision he made last time.

Konoha's not going to know about the attack, but here's what's going to happen, got it?

I'm drafting this once, it's going to get copied, and both of you should be getting this at the same time.

Hidan, if you can get here at least a week before the exam officially starts, that'd be enough time to get everything sorted. I'm planning to have you scout for potential spies in the village while under you guise of being a monk. I don't know what we'll do with Juugo, but we'll keep him safe and away from any attacks.