Destroyed

-Two Months Later-

I had become quite close to the tiny family I live with, none of us questioned that I wasn't biologically their daughter, or sibling.

It was a rough start, but we all grew close.

As I slept, I didn't realize a man who wore a smile cut ear to ear was outside of my window, looking in as if he was a stalker.

The one man that kept me from reaching full happiness, for each memory of him left a scar that would last a lifetime.

The man slowly opened the door, and crept in. 

No one Jeff knew would have happiness, they were going to be miserable. Suffer for each and every last moment they were with him.

Jeff was surely not a human-He had no compassion, for he was the one who we would ask our Mother's to check for the monster in the closet, he is the one we fear.

And Jeff was going to make this family bodies among thousands.

Creeping up the stairs and towards the rooms, he started with a baby blue door with a sign on it reading "Kai" upon opening it, Jeff was met sleeping with a young boy.

Maybe ten, eleven years old.

Jeff crept towards the young boy, his steps caused a mini earth quake, startling the boy awake.

The young boy took one look at Jeff and opened his mouth to scream, but he put his hand over the young boy's mouth.

"They always fight, putting up a strong defense and a sharp tongue. Let me make you beautiful, Kai."

Salty tears streamed down the young boy's face, as he thrashed in Jeff's arms but was never able to wiggle out.

Jeff started raising the knife over Kai's head, "Go"

Jeff lowered it further "To"

"SLEEP!"Jeff shouted, slamming the knife into the boy's skull, his words that would pierce the boy's no longer pure soul into the after life.

Jeff smiled down at the now mutilated boy, he cut a smile into his cheeks.

Another master piece.

Jeff heard a door open and creak, he flinched as he heard footsteps lace the wood flooring. Jeff bolted behind the door, and to his luck a young girl walked in.

"Kai are you alrigh-" The girl cut herself off to sheer shock. She froze at the sight of her brother, then let out a shrill scream.

Jeff rolled his eyes, and stepped out from his hiding place. "Oh darling, look at you." Jeff teased, advancing towards the girl.

"G-get the fuck away from me!" she exclaimed, put her hands up in a pathetic fighting stance.

Jeff smirked, almost wanting to rape the young victim. 

When Jeff wants something, he gets it. He no longer cares about right or wrong.

Jeff teared off the girls pajama pants, and she gasped in horror. "N-no, please don't." Jeff smirked at her fear.

"I-in the other room, there is another girl." Jeff stared down at this girl, her betrayal disgusted him.

"You'd betray someone else for your own life, eh?" Jeff smirked down at the girl, who looked down in shame.

Jeff was tired of this pathetic girl. But she wasn't going to go out easy.

Jeff held the smile over her cheeks, and started to cut a smile into her cheeks that would forever stay fresh.

She screamed in pain, Jeff rolled his eyes.

"GO TO SLEEP!" Jeff roared, and slit her throat. A puddle of blood pooled from her.

Jeff wandered out of the room, and towards another door. He opened it to reveal a man sleeping in his bed, Jeff was so curious to find out about this other girl that he finished him off easily.

Only moments later the man lay dead.

Jeff was exiting the room, when the front door opened and he could hear a woman. "I thought I locked it." She whispered.

Closing the door, she walked up the stairs.

Jeff peered out the door, and watched as she opened the door to Kai's room.

She dropped her bag, and fell to her knees. Large tears fell down her face like raindrops, she crawled over to her daughter and son.

"Kai, sweetheart?" she whispered, stroking the boys hair. 

Realizing her son was dead, she held him in her arms, sobbing.

Putting Kai down, she moved to the girl. She put her head in her lap. "Emily, baby?" she said desperately.

When she got no answer, she screamed out and cried loudly.

Jeff appeared behind her, the heart broken Mother turned around. Not afraid for her life at all.

"W-why did you do this to us! w-we didn't do anything to you!" she cried, Jeff smirked evilly at her.

"Glad to know I made you happy." Jeff eyes darted to her open bag, he saw her ID and it read "Anna Mon."

Jeff pounced onto Anna, holding the knife to the sobbing Mother's throat. "GO TO SLEEP!" Jeff said finally, tearing open her stomach as Anna cried out in pain. Jeff removed a kidney, once he realized Anna was dead, he lifted his knife over her arm, and with a grunt removed it.

Jeff emptied out her bag, and placed the kidney and arm inside. Jack was going to owe him.

Jeff always loved it when people owed him. Jeff turned around, and crouched back down to Anna, cutting a smile into her cheeks, and left her to rot.

Jeff headed towards the door to the last room.

Jeff opened the door to the room, and saw a young girl sleeping, her back to the door.

Jeff tip toed to get a closer look, and then he realized who it was.

Luna.