Punch

"Luna? Luna are you in there?" I heard Jeff say, as he knocked on the door. I pressed my head and back against the wall, and slowly slid down it.

I took in a deep breath. You can't be afraid of him anymore Josie started. Stand up for yourself! I ignored Josie. "Open the fuck up!" Jeff shouted, kicking the door.

I didn't even flinch.

"Luna I'm not joking. Open up this damn door now" I again ignored him, pushing all my weigh against the door. 

I did not cry, no more tears. No more weakness in front of him. 

Instead of breaking down the door, I heard the lock click from the outside. He opened the door, holding a paper clip.

"What do you want" I hissed. "I wanted to see if you were okay." 

In that moment, Jeff's eyes didn't care the mischievous and evil they usual would hold. They held innocence, and curiosity. 

Jeff held out his hand, an offer to help me. I denied it, standing up and walking away. "Where are you going this time?" Jeff asked annoyed.

I walked away, flipping him the bird.

Jeff scoffed. "When did Schizo change your personality?" I stopped walking.

My entire life, everyone has treated me differently. Just because of schizo, the one thing that cursed me to never be like anyone else. To be an outcast, to be different.

Hit him!  Josie demanded. And this time I obeyed. I turned around, storming up to Jeff who was currently up guard.

"You piece of shit!" I punched him in the throat, which sent Jeff bending over, holding his throat gasping for air.

My fist ached from the sudden impact, I rubbed it.

I was giddy with glee. 

Jeff finally regained breath, and turned to me. "Are you happy now?" I nodded. Still smiling. "Good. You got your anger out, do that again and I'll punch you even harder"

Jeff started walking away, and an odd thing sat on the one table.

Daisy's filled a vase, the only thing that contained any color.

The only thing that seemed alive.