Reluctant Embrace

"Wake up, stupid" Jeff exclaimed, tossing my pill bottle at me. "Where the hell did you get this?" I asked, curiousness filled my voice.

❝I made a quick sweep at your house, and I got the important stuff.❞ ❝You, WHAT? there's an investigation going on there! not that I care about you, but you are your snow white ass could have been caught!❞  I hissed, Jeff shrugged. ❝Nah❞ Jeff said cooly.❝Karma's going to bite you in the ass one day❞ Jeff turned around, ❝already has❞I titled my head to the side, "Huh?" Jeff shook his head quickly. ❝O-Oh, nothing❞

I kicked the blanket off me, and picked up the remote from the floor. Jeff owned a crappy, bunny ear television that somehow worked.

I turned it on, and popped in the numbers for one of the news channels, CNN I listened to the Reporter's fake enthusiastic voice.

❝Well John, we've got a gruesome case. A family of four, the Mon's were found dead in their home. Each killed, all shared a similarity of a smile cut into their cheeks. They had recently took in a young woman and police suspect she may have been an accomplice to the crime. The smile cut into their cheeks is easily identified from the infamous killer, Jeff The Killer. We will have more on this at 5-❞

I clicked off the television and stared in utter shock. 

They thought I was an accomplice to killing them? I shivered at the thought, I opened up my pill bottle and took out a pill.

The pills I was taking before had ran out, now I was taking ones that didn't silence my voices, just merely toned down the hallucinations.

I downed the pill, and drank water from a water bottle.

I glanced out the window, I thought about my 'old' life. With Holly, working in the grocery store with Mike and everyone, and I longed for that life once again.

I felt tears burn in my eyes, as I new I was never going to get to go home again. To be normal, again. Then again, no one's normal. We're all sick in the head, we just don't snap like Jeff. Were all capable of murder.

I wiped my eyes with my sleeve, I heard Jeff's footsteps. ❝Hey I thought we could-Luna? are you okay?❞ I shook my head, Jeff hopped over the couch and sat down next to me.

Jeff reluctantly brought me into an embrace, something he hadn't done in oh so long. I thought to push him away, and scream profanities at him. But somehow, in a killer's arms, I felt safe.

Jeff removed his arms from me, and finished what he was going to say. ❝Look, since I can see you want to go outside, so we will. Of course not in day light. I can get you a wig.❞ I nodded, and Jeff started towards the door. 

 Jeff pulled on his hood, and opened the door. He turned back to me.❝If you thought I was just going to leave you here alone, your wrong. Laughing Jack, a fellow Creepypasta will come over. Basically, a babysitter.❞  I rolled my eyes, and Jeff walked out closing the door.

***

A/N: Hey guys! so I have these weird quotation marks, that are a bit different from the regular ones. I just wanted to try it out, I may use it again but it's unlikely.