I'M SORRY LIU

Note: This is Jeff's point of view. Also, in this story he will be able to produce tears.

***

I sat cross legged on my bed, peering out the window.

I smiled at Liu, who smiled back. "I love you, remember that" he said. 

My eyes widened in horror as flash backs appeared in my mind.

His body lay grotesque and mangled, the young boy appeared to be of Liu Woods.

"No no no, please God. No" I begged, holding my head in my hands.

Almost on instant, the family picture flew off the wall onto the floor. I shrieked in horror.

"LIU. LIU, I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" I continued screaming, hot tears poured out of my unblinking eyes. 

My eyes made a bee line to the family picture, and landed on Liu.

His innocence stance, feeble smile.

"Haven't I had enough, you've been torturing me for years." I sobbed loudly, just when the door creaked open.

Luna stood there, rubbing her eyes. "Jeff? what's wrong?" she was half asleep.

My eyes darted to her, and I started giggling like a mad man. "He he he," Luna was fully awake now. "Jeff? what the hell is wrong with you?" It was almost as if I wasn't sobbing two minutes ago.

"YOU'RE JUST LIKE  HIM!" I shouted at her. "THE FUCKING INNOCENCE! YOU ARE BOTH SO FUCKING NAIVE. YOU BOTH POSSES THE SAME FUCKING PERSONALITY!" I looked up at the ceiling, as if I was shouting to God.

"YOU AREN'T HAPPY YET? YOU BROUGHT HER INTO MY LIFE? SHE'S A FUCKING INCARNATION OF HIM." I cursed the sky, the gods and the goddesses.

Luna was completely stunned. 

I grabbed my knife, gripping it tightly.

I chucked it towards Luna, missing her head by a few inches.

She whimpered, but her eyes became cold with anger. "What the fuck Jeff!" she stormed towards me, and gave me a VERY painful slap across the face. "Snap the fuck out of it!" 

I finally did, shame lingered around me. "...I'm sorry" I whispered, she shook her head sighing. "I know, I have those scenes as well. I'm sorry too"  

I avoided eye contact with her, standing up and yanking my knife out of the wall. "I'm just going to go..." "killing" she finished for me.

She wrinkled her nose up in disgust, but didn't protest. I walked out of the room, and out the door. I locked every lock and bolt on it. (I had just gotten them)

The windows weren't possible to break, so she was trapped.

I sped off, turning back and catching a glimpse of Luna staring at the window towards me.

Pity was strung across her entire face.

I turned away, and headed off to find a victim to suffer the same fate my dear brother Liu did.

***

I watched Jeff disappear into the night, before speeding down the stairs. I tried to pry open the door in an attempt to escape, but it didn't budge. I picked up the chair, and chucked toward the window.

No luck.

I was dissatisfied.

I trudged up the stairs into Jeff's room, curious to what lay in there.

I looked over to a picture frame, smashed and broken on the floor. But the picture was fully intact. I picked it up, brushing off the shards of glass.

I studied the picture, and in sharpie what seemed to be his parents was crossed off and scribbled in, Jeff was as well.

The only face visible was a young boy, he looked older than Jeff. I assumed it was his brother.

I kept hearing Jeff scream about a boy named 'Liu'  perhaps this Liu was his brother?

I shrugged it off, and looked around the room.

Hundreds of dents in the wall matched the one Jeff added to the collection today. But that wasn't just it.

On the wall, in large, in awful hand writing read things like: "FORGIVE ME LIU" "I DID THIS FOR YOU MOM AND DAD" "WE ALL DIE" "I'M SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY LIU" and tons of other words that weren't possible to read.

"Sneaky sneaky girl, huh?" a voice rang. And I froze in fear, dropping the picture frame to the floor.