2 | Welcome to Coruscant

I looked out the window of the ship as we arrived to Coruscant. We landed eventually, and the ramp lowered.

Anakin picked up my suit cases, and walked ahead of me. I followed behind Master Kenobi, my dress dragging across the floor.

A group of men walked outside of the Jedi Temple, stopping as we reached them.

"Obi-Wan, is this the Princess?" The older man asked Master Kenobi.

"It is. Lydia, meet Chancellor Palpatine." Obi-Wan said, stepping aside as he shook my hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Lydia." He said to me. "I assume you will enjoy your time here on Coruscant."

I nodded. "Thank you, Chancellor Palpatine."

He looked at Anakin. "Take her to her apartment, Young Skywalker."

He nodded before I followed him.

-

Anakin walked along side of me as we reached the Coruscant Apartment building.

"Your room is on the top floor. We believed you would enjoy a view." He said.
"Thank you, Anakin. I really believe this is all unnecessary, but I appreciate it."

His blue eyes met mine as he smiled. "Anything for a Princess."

I looked down shyly as he placed my suit cases down.

"Coruscant is beautiful." I said as he stood up straight.
He nodded. "It is. I still can't get over it, and I've been here for thirteen years."
"You've been here that long?" I asked.
He nodded. "Master Obi-Wan has been my Master since I came here, I was his Padawan."

I smiled. "My Father was a Jedi."

His brows knitted. "Really?"
I nodded. "I have always wanted to be a Jedi. But I was forced to become a Princess. My Father always told me it was forbidden...To be a Female Jedi."

Anakin scoffed. "Forbidden?"
"I believe he just doesn't want me to take the responsibility." I admitted.

"There is no rule that says it's forbidden to be a Female Jedi. I think your Father needs to meet Master Aayla Secura and Shaak Ti, along with the continuing list."

"My Father is very naïve." I added. "Perhaps that's why I am not close with him."

Anakin's eyes lowered as he sat down next to me. "I never had a relationship with my Father.. I don't even know who my Father is."

I frowned. "Forgive me, I shouldn't have brought that up."
He shook his head. "Don't apologize."
I looked around the room, admiring all of the furniture. "Thank you for bringing up my things."

"If there's anything else that you need, let me know, alright?" He asked, standing up.
I nodded.

He bowed before me, sending me a smile. "I will see you tomorrow, Lydia."

-

Anakin's POV:

Obi-Wan stood inside of the Council Chamber as I stepped in, walking towards him. His eyes met mine as he turned his attention to me.

"Has Princess Lydia settled in?" He asked me.

"Yes, Master. And I've done some thinking."

He looked at me confusedly. "What is it?"

I paced forward as I crossed my arms behind my back. "Lydia explained to me that her Father was a Jedi; now retired."

Obi-Wan's eyebrows knitted together. "A Jedi?"

"And that Female Jedi were forbidden." I mentioned. "Lydia wanted to be one of us, but he Forced her into being a Princess."

Obi-Wan sighed. "Maybe Jonu believes it's best for her if she isn't a Jedi."

"Master, there's the thing.. When I'm around her, I can sense the Force.. It is strong with her." I said, waiting for his reaction.

"I sense it too, but this is not our mission, Anakin." He said to me. "Our mission is to protect her."

"I can protect her and train her, Master!" I nearly begged. "She can learn to protect herself, too!"

Obi-Wan rubbed his eyes as he inhaled through his nostrils. "Anakin."

"Let me at least ask her, Master." I said. "There is a slight chance that she may want this still."

He sighed. "Very well. But if I hear you're pressuring her into a decision, I will not allow it." He said, pointing a finger at me.

I nodded. "Don't worry, Master. I have a feeling I won't have to pressure her."

He shook his head in disbelief. "Alright, you're dismissed. I will see you tomorrow."

"Thank you, Master."

I walked down the corridor and to my apartment with a smile on my face.