24 | Arriving to Geonosis

Lydia's stared as she was locked inside of a room on the planet of Geonosis. Guards stood at the doors, blocking her off.

"Anakin, really?" She asked as he places his lightsaber into his belt.

"For your protection." He said, walking towards the doors.

He stopped at the doors and looked back at her, smirking. She inhaled and exhaled through her nose, watching as left.

She focused on his presence as Anakin walked down a crumbly hallway, turning the corner and coming to a stop. He bit his lip and waited.

Lydia could feel he was ready, and she walked towards the doors. As she tried to pass, the guards stepped in front of her.

"It is under Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi's orders that you stay here, no excuses."

Lydia straightened her spine as she lifted her fist, slamming it into the guards face. One's eyes widened, and she quickly got rid of him.

Anakin appeared as she huffed.

He nodded; obviously impressed. He grinned as she walked towards him.

She kissed his parted lips as she walked by. "Great plan, by the way."

He didn't say anything as they ran towards the fields, where droids soon arrived.

Lydia's anxiety kicked in as she spotted the shining blue and silver gear of the one person she had a fear for.

Jango Fett.

Anakin's blue lightsaber sliced through each standing droid that made their way towards him, and Lydia knew she had to hurry. She pulled out her own lightsaber, swinging the beam around and through droids.

Obi-Wan's copper hair puffed to the side as he flipped through the air, and onto his feet as he split a Destroyer in half.

Jango aimed at Lydia, and she fell to the ground from the impact. Her lightsaber rolled across the dusty and crumbling ground.

She staggered to her hands and knees, crawling towards her saber. She grabbed it, and let out a scream as the heavy-duty boots of Jango stomped onto her hands.

"I'll finish this."

She removed her hands quickly, and swung her feet at his legs. Jango stumbled, but flew through the air and away from him.

Anakin's eyes focused on Lydia in concern, and he calmed as she nodded at him, running across the field.

Obi-Wan's back to Anakin's as they fought off droids. "Is Lydia crazy?"
"Just a bit." Anakin replied.

Lydia spotted Jango shooting towards two of the Jedi Masters, and her heart stopped. One fell to the ground with a torn leg.

She ran towards the Master. "Take cover!"

As she listened, she looked around for a plan as Jango swarmed the droids and Jedi. She felt nauseous as anxiety flowed, until she came up with a plan.

She ran towards one of the large sand rocks and pulled her lightsaber.

She swung it numerous times at the rock that towered over the whole area of the field, waiting as it began to cave. The Jedi realized, and they all, including Anakin and Obi-Wan, ran to the opposite side.

Every moment of her past year with the Jedi flashed before her eyes. The moment she was confirmed as a target, the moment she became Anakin's Padawan, and the moment she fell in love with him.

She knew her mother would be proud of her.

She let out a loud scream as she swung last time with a powerful swing, feeling the Force through her veins.

The rock disconnected, and it slowly began to fall. She ran towards Jango; who didn't seem to notice.

As he tried to his rifle out on her, she gripped it, and pushed him back.

"This is for my mother." She said, kicking his legs out from under him. The Hunter fell back, and looked up as the rock came into view.

Lydia fell back as the fall of the rock hit her with a force.

She turned her head to see the Jedi standing, and Anakin ran towards her; helping her to her feet.

"You did it." He whispered.

Her eyes widened as she realized.

She defeated Jango.

Her arms wrapped around Anakin's neck as she jumped into him, and he span her around, ignoring the fact that the Jedi were loading into the ships.

Anakin pulled away, holding her face in his hands.

Her mouth expanded as she grinned widely.

"I did it."

Yay! This is the last chapter! But don't worry, there will be an epilogue posted soon!

I want to say a thanks to all of my readers, I couldn't have done this without you! I'm so proud of this story, and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I have!

Thanks again and I hope you enjoyed 'Armor' !

AdmiringReigns