Chapter Twenty One

"Gusto ko na umuwi sa atin, mahal ko." I looked up at him and pouted. I really miss our home. Mas gusto ko doon kaysa dito. Kung nasaan si Tristan, doon din ako. I don't want to go back to my old life. Mas masaya ako kapag kasama ko si Tristan.

"Sigurado ka na ba talaga?" He asked. I could see the worry in his eyes as he said it. It's like he's wishing i'd say no.

"Y-you don't want me to go with you?" I'm trying hard not to cry. God, what if he doesn't want me back anymore?

"Andi, baby..."

"Magpapakabait naman ako, Tristan. Promise! Hindi ko na pasasakitin ulo mo. I can cook na naman di ba? Saka... saka marunong na din ako maglinis ng bahay. I'll try to be better in bed."

"Ikaw ang iniisip ko, mahal ko. Tignan mo nga ang buhay mo dito sa buhay natin doon. Hindi ka ba nahihirapan?"

"Hindi naman ako nahihiharapan. Mas nahihirapan ako kapag malayo ka sa akin. I'm willing to give up everything makasama lang kita." I sobbed.

"Shhh... mahal ko, tahan na. Ayaw kong nakikita kang umiiyak." He rubbed my back and kissed me on the forehead. I looked up at him and smiled. Tonight has been an emotional rollercoaster. I'm just glad I'm in his arms right now. I grabbed his head and pulled him to my lips. The kiss gets more intense by the second. He moves his mouth, deepening the kiss.

I felt myself walking backwards hanggang sa mapahiga na ako sa kama. He got on top of me and crash his lips to mine.

"I want you, Tristan..." I mumbled against his lips. He stared into my eyes and nodded. He continued kissing me, he pushed his tongue inside my mouth and explores it. I caught it in between my teeth and sucked on it, he groaned into my mouth. He tastes of mint and alcohol. Oh god, I could kiss him forever.

Hiniwalay niya ang lips niya sa akin. He lifted the hem of my dress at ibinato ang damit ko. The he took off his shirt and his pants and underwear. All I could do is stare at his naked body in awe. His thing, his thing is so big and hard. My throat went dry. I sat up and carefully took his length in my hands. I kissed the tip of it and I heard him gasp a little.

"A-andi..." He moaned. I hope hindi ako pumalpak. I just read it sa internet. I started sucking on his tip, gently. I moved my head, taking more of him inside my mouth. Oh my god! I don't think kaya ko ipasok ng buo iyon. He's so big! I felt his hand travel slide down my butt. He massaged it for a moment bago niya ibinaba. His hand went inside my panties and his fingers played with my slit. I could feel myself getting even more when. His other hand unhooked my bra and started massaging my breast. I whimpered as he slips a finger inside me. He pumped it in and out of me, hard and fast. It felt so good. But it wasn't enough. I want him to fill me up with this huge thing in my mouth.

"T-t-tama na, mahal ko..." He pulled my head up and kissed me.

I slowly pulled out from the kiss. "Y-you didn't like it?"

"I loved it." He smiled then ibinaba niya ang underwear ko. He pulled me and ikinandong niya ako patalikod sa kanya. He opened my legs and slowly insert his manhood inside me. I could feel my walls stretching around him. All I could do was moan and scream his name. He grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up and down his shaft.