Chapter 2

A/N: just a quick warning, there is drug use and reference in this chapter, so if that makes you uncomfortable, skip this, and I apologize if it's a touchy subject for anyone..

I run my hand back through my hair in frustration, as I try to concentrate on my work. I take a deep breath, before I begin typing furiously on my laptop once again. Finding the Vipers wasn't actually as easy as I'd thought it would be, though I know i can do it. I'm a decent hacker, but this assignment is giving me some trouble. It would help though if some of the other members weren't in the lounge being so damn irritating. This particular group are friends of my brother's. By the way they were acting now, you'd never guess they were in the mafia, let alone grown ass men.

"Ay princesa ! What ya doin'?" my brother's friend Raf calls out, looking my way.

I roll my eyes at him."Working. Unlike you idiots." I answer, smirking at him. The group starts laughing at this, and continue to horse around.

"Aw come on. Take a little break eh?" Raf adds, looking my way again. I stop my typing and glare at the group of boys.

"I've got shit to do Raf, stop being such a pendejo, and let me work." I snap, glaring at the group, a challenge in my eyes.

He snorts."Alright. Shit, who pissed in your cereal?"

"Shut it."I growl, before he can say anything else. I go back to my search, getting closer. They must have someone good they use to cover their tracks, but lucky for me, they left little traces behind. Nothing major, and unless you knew what to look for, it would be easy to miss.

"Hey Felicia, want some?" Raf calls out interrupting again. I sigh in annoyance, as I turn to see what he's talking about. I see lines of white powder on the table, and one of the other boys rolling a dollar bill, before putting the rolled bill up to his nose. He leans down, blocking one nostril with his finger, and snorting the powder through the rolled bill into his other nostril.

I roll my eyes at him, as I try to control my anger at the idiotic offer. "No. You know I don't mess with la coca." I snap, glaring at him. "That shit ain't no joke, you idiots shouldn't mess with it either, let alone bring it here. What the fuck were you thinking!" I lecture, disgusted with them.

They shrug at me, not really listening. I turn back to my computer. It never used to be like this, with drugs all over the place in the office, and members using, and most likely selling. My father never would have put up with this shit. Yes he was a mobster, but he had standards. He knew there was money in the drug business, but never participated in that, preferring to sell guns and information instead.

Most wouldn't believe that the mob would have morals, but you have to draw the line somewhere, and that's the line Papa never crossed. He was a mob boss with standards, and morals, he was a decent man, despite his work. He would have never put up with half the shit Alejandro has pulled since taking over. Alejandro took a once respected mafia gang, and is ruining it. He's making money, but with ways I don't agree with.

Papa also didn't kill needlessly, unless he absolutely had to. There have been many times lately, where Alejo takes shit too far, shooting people instead of trying to solve it another way. Like what he did with Isa. I'll never forgive him for that.

I finally find what I'm looking for, the Vipers. I find them in Chinatown, Manhattan, not that far from the lower east side. I sigh in relief, the hardest part of the job over. The rest should be fairly simple, picking a day to go, and picking a small group to take with me. I pack up my laptop, and slinging my bag over my shoulder, go to tell Alejo that I've found it.