Chapter 11

(Felicia's POV)

"What the hell is she doing here?" Takuto yells, pointing to the pink haired hacker, Rosie.

It's two days before the mafia info trade, the mission we have been prepping for. Takuto was surprised to say the least, when he saw Rosie come into the lounge, we all are sitting in the lounge at the Tres Spades, trying to figure out all the details for the trade. The blonde hacker had nearly spit out his drink, something Kris and Scarlett seemed to find especially funny. I admit, the look on his face was priceless.

"She's working with us idiot." Kris smirked, rolling her hazel eyes at the blonde.

"The hell she is! I had to buy a new phone dammit.." He growls, glaring at Rosie, before returning his attention back to Kris. "Shut it. You're the idiot.." He grumbled, crossing his arms as he leans back on the couch. Kris merely laughed, shaking her head at him.

"Anyway..." Cecilia interrupts their bickering, clearing her throat. "We need to figure out who's doing what, and whom is partnering with whom..." She adds, glancing around at everyone.

"Alright. We want pairs of two, no hackers pairing together. No offense meant, just we need you all in different areas. That, and this way someone can keep people off your ass while you do your thing." I announce, looking between the foxes, bidders, and the girls. I could already tell the pairings were going to be interesting to say the least, not to mention some of them didn't get along with each other.

"Alright. So we have Takuto, Rosie, and Scarlett for our main hackers. We want to get you partnered first..." I trail off, looking at the large group in front of me. "Takuto, we want you in their main computer room, getting info.. Rosie and Scarlett, you are on getting into the secure areas, you'll have to hack your way in.." I add, looking at the three hackers.

All three nod, and I look to everyone else... The question is who to put with them? Or do we just let them pick... "Alright. You guys can pick your partner, or I can assign them... It'd be easier if you just pick your own though." I add, after thinking it over.

My eyes widen in surprise as I watch Soryu walk over to Scarlett. The mobster looked slightly nervous, a slight blush tinting his cheeks, his hand on the back of his neck, as he approached her. "Scarlett. I know you're not fond of me, but I'll need you're help getting into wherever they have Mei Ling, and I can handle anyone that may get in our way." He explains, his dark blue eyes darting from her, to the floor, and back.

"Holy shit I didn't see that coming..." I mutter, and Mamoru chuckles quietly from his spot, next to me.

"Really? I did... He argues with her to cover up the fact he can't take his eyes offa her. I'm surprised ya didn't notice. He's been staring at her the past couple times she's been here. Course every time I hint at it, he pulls his gun on me." The cop says, chuckling wryly, as he looks at Soryu.

Scarlett snorts, meeting Soryu's gaze. "I guess I can tolerate you this time Dragon." She says, smirking at him, a sly look in her brown eyes. Soryu nods, smiling slightly at the red head, satisfied with her answer.

"Alright. Scarlett and Soryu, on getting Mei Ling, and getting her out....Takuto?" I ask, looking at the blonde.

Takuto shrugs, not seeming to care. "Alright... How about.. Akio?" I ask, glancing at the girl in question.

She glances from me to the blonde, before nodding. "Fine with me." She agrees.

"You gave me the rookie? I don't want to have to babysit no rookie." He glares at me.