Chapter 4

( Felicia's POV )

I get back to my apartment, kicking off my boots in the doorway, and plop down on my couch. It had been an interesting day to say the least, running into those five men and the Ice Dragons. I run my hand back through my hair in thought, knowing this might have made things complicated. Well, at least it would be if my brother found out the Ice Dragons were here. I knew my men wouldn't say anything, but word still does travel, and i knew Alejo would want to arrange something with them.

If things were different, I would have taken Soryu up on his offer for an arrangement or an alliance between our gangs. I've come to terms that there's no way out for me, forever stuck in my brothers shadows, I won't drag anyone else down with me if I can help it. Alejandro would drag Soryu down with him, in his sick and twisted way of doing things, and it was the last thing I wanted for anyone. It would be better for everyone involved if they finish their business here quickly, and go back to Japan. Because I knew even if Soryu declined an offer from my brother, Alejandro would find a way to get what he wanted from him, that was just how Alejo was.

I grab my laptop, my curiosity peaked though, about the mobster, and this woman they were looking for. If I couldn't offer an arrangement, the least I could offer was information, that is, if he ever got ahold of me. I realize I would have to hack into Japanese records to get what I wanted, and pause a minute, thinking it over, before putting my computer down, and reaching for my phone instead.

The reason for my hesitation, is because like how Eleanor was Memphis's unicorn in gone in sixty seconds, Japanese records were my unicorn. I had never successfully hacked into them, and always had bad luck. So I dial one of my contacts from Japan instead, a hacker I knew, and had become close with.

She picks up the phone after a few rings. "Hey Scarlett, it's Felicia." I greet her, once she picks up.

"Hey Chica, so is this business or personal?" she asks, laughing. Though I often got information from Scarlett, she had become a friend also, which was rare for me, to have friends, especially friends outside the mafia.

I laugh with her, before answering."Ah, business of sorts this time. I need info from your country, and though I would try for it myself, you know how me and Japanese records are."I answer her honestly. Scarlett knew my history with Japanese records all too well. It was kind of how we met actually.

"Oh hell, please leave those records to me, okay? We both know you haven't managed them for whatever reason." she chuckles, probably remembering how we came across each other to begin with.

"Yea well. Anyway, so I'm looking for a Yakuza mafia, and a Mei Ling. Apparently the Yakuza have her, though I don't know what gang she's from, and the Ice Dragons are trying to help her I guess. Any info about the Yakuza and their locations and any buildings they own would be good."I say, trying to remember if there was anything else.

She whistles in my ear."Well... the Ice Dragons and the Yakuza, damn. Just what have you gotten yourself into over there chica? I'll look into it. Though I'm pretty sure Mei Ling is from the Bell Crickets, who have an alliance with the Ice Dragons."she adds, after a moment.

"I haven't got into anything much, just trying to help out another gang. Anyway, thanks, and I'll talk to you later okay?" I say, getting ready to hang up.

"Sure thing. Call if you need anything else, or if you just wanna talk okay? Later then." She says before hanging up.

I pack up my computer, putting it away. I had met Scarlett for the first time a couple years ago, when I first started hacking. I was still an armature, not covering my tracks very well, and I was attempting to hack into Japanese records, for the first time. She was hacking into the same records at the time, and though she could have just let me screw up, and take the fall, she didn't. She took pity on me, covering my tracks, and eventually tracked me down, introducing herself. She started teaching me how to cover my tracks better, and helped me out a lot. Though I'll never be as good a hacker as she is, I have enough to get by most of the time.