Chapter 7

( Felicia's POV )

                  The next day we decided to start with the farthest away building owned by the Yakuza and work our way inward. Most of the boys had something they had to do this morning, and most of the foxes had work. So, we planned to meet the foxes at Le Renard Noir, later, which I guess is owned by one of the black foxes. So, our starting group for the morning actually wasn't very large, but we could at least start. Our group for the morning consists of me, Cecilia, Scarlett, Kris, Soryu, and the cop.

                   Everyone was gathered in the penthouse, getting ready. We had a map that Scarlett made for us, and both her and Kris offered to come with us, and would take us to LRN later, to meet the rest of the black foxes. Both girls had shown up with guns, and the maps, marking the buildings, and their notes on where they thought would be the most likely places. We still wanted to start with the farthest away, working our way in towards the city though.

                   Cecilia and I got dressed, and got what we thought we would need. Cecilia bringing her whip, and I strapped on a harness, that could hold two guns. It was an odd feeling, strapping up like this again, though it was something I used to do frequently when they would send me out on missions. I grabbed a knife, stashing it in my boot out of habit, and threw a jacket on to cover the guns I had strapped to my sides.

                    We met the girls in the lounge, Soryu, and Mamoru joining us last, before we headed out. After a half hour car ride, we arrived at a run down looking warehouse, close to the edge of town. It looked empty, like it hadn't been used at all. "It doesn't look they are using this one, but still be on your guard." Soryu warns, as we make our way towards the warehouse.

                   "No shit. We're not idiots." Scarlett mutters, rolling her eyes. Kris snickered, while Soryu shot the red head a glare, but didn't say anything. We approached the warehouse carefully, and after finding a side entrance, we carefully enter. It was kinda dark, the light from the windows not enough to light the whole building. Mamoru produces three flashlights, and we split up into groups of two, each group taking a flashlight.

                   "I'll go this way with Cecilia." Kris announces, shooting me and Scarlett a smirk, as she grabs Cecilia by the arm, and leads her off towards the opposite side of the warehouse. Which, left me, Scarlett, Soryu, and Mamoru, basically all the people that had issues with each other, except for me and Scarlett. In the short time I had known the boys, I had already picked up on the fact that Soryu and Mamoru didn't get along very well. I didn't blame Soryu, since I wasn't too fond of cops myself. Scarlett didn't have the greatest first encounter with Soryu, and though I wasn't sure how she felt about him, I could take a few guesses. Though as a hacker, and a Black Fox, she wasn't one for cops either.

               We all stood, an awkward silence between us, not sure who to go with. Though I would have preferred to go with Scarlett, I had a feeling leaving the boys alone wasn't a good idea. I also had the feeling no one wanted to pair up with the cop, but I also think Scarlett didn't want to be paired with Soryu. It was Soryu who finally broke the silence. "Look, I know you might not be very fond of me..but I'd rather not go with the cop, and I think you might feel the same." he says, sounding hesitant, as he addresses Scarlett.

               Her eyes widen in surprise, not expecting that from the mobster."Well...alright..the jury's still out on you dragon, but I'm willing to try and start over." Scarlett says, offering the mobster her hand. He takes it, shaking it, before they go off towards the left side of the warehouse.

              "Well kid, let's get this over with." Mamoru says, glancing at me, as he runs a hand back through his messy hair. I nod, and hesitantly follow the cop towards the right side of the warehouse. He shines the flashlight in the dark areas, as we walk, not really finding anything. Mostly, just empty boxes.