Chapter 12

(Akio's POV)

This was it, the night of the mafia trade. We were still at the Tres Spades, all of us girls were gathered in Felicia, and Cecilia's room, while the black fox boys, were waiting in the lounge. The bidder's seemed to be in their respective rooms, and Felicia had quickly insisted that all of us girls go into her room... For what? I wasn't sure.

She digs around in her closet for a few minutes, before producing a large duffel bag, and setting it on her bed. She opens it, motioning for us to look inside. "Take whatever you want, as long as you know how to use it." She adds, as we all take turns glancing into the bag.

"Holy shit. Those boys know you keep all this here? Damn. I kinda want to bring Kenshi in here, he would want to see some of these guns." Kris exclaims, her hazel eyes widening as she digs through the bag, which, inside was an assortment of guns and knives, varying sizes. Well damn.

Felicia laughs shaking her head. "They know. The cop wasn't too happy about it. I'd rather not remind him I have it, which I why I brought everyone in here. You can all take what you want, I recommend taking a gun and knife though, just in case." She shrugs, and everyone starts digging into the bag.

I approach the bag, not sure what to take. I was good at hand to hand, and didn't use weapons unless I had to. I knew how to use a gun, but it wasn't something I used often, and I wasn't great with one, but I could manage. Plus, guns were illegal in Japan, unless you were a cop.

Kris and Scarlett already had their own guns, so they headed back out to the lounge after a few minutes. Jenna and Melonie headed out to the balcony to smoke, and Paris and Shara quickly made their choices, before heading out to the lounge as well. Rosie debated a bit longer, before selecting a hand gun, and a small knife, before making her way to the lounge.

Cecilia went to the lounge to see if the boys were ready, leaving me and Felicia the last ones in the room. "I'd suggest a small pistol, maybe a glock? I have one that's 9mm hang on." She adds, glancing at me before she begins searching the bag. "You don't shoot often right? So something small..plus we don't want something with a lot of recoil.. Though granted, it does have some, I don't have anything smaller than that I don't think..." She mutters aloud, as she continues her search.

"I know how to shoot, I can if I have to, but I'm used to hand to hand." I admit, shrugging, and she nods.

"Nothing wrong with that. Been awhile since I had someone put me on my ass like you did. Goes to show, maybe I've been relying on guns too much lately." She says, winking at me, as she hands me a small handgun, in a holster.

I take the gun out of the holster, testing the weight of the cool metal in my hands. "Here. This is for the re load." She adds, handing me three clips for the gun.

I put the gun back in the holster, strapping it on, before taking the clips, stashing them in the small bag I was carrying. "Thanks. Though hopefully I won't need all those. Hopefully I'll just have to put up with blondie in there. Though that's it's own kinda hell." I say, laughing. I wasn't sure how this was going to go, but I knew I had to be in their main office, stuck in there with Takuto, the crabby blonde hacker of the Black Foxes.

"Well. Hopefully you don't run into too much trouble. Yea, Takuto is something... Maybe he will lighten up. Oh here I want you to take this too." She adds, handing me a knife.

The balcony door opens, and Jenna and Melonie walk in, passing through the room to get to the lounge. "It's a decent knife, be careful, it's spring loaded, though that way you don't have to mess with it too much while trying to open it. Be careful, that shit is sharp, and its military grade." She adds, motioning for me to follow her out onto the balcony.