Chapter 6

( Felicia's POV)

After it calmed down, Cecilia helped me move my stuff into the room next to Mamoru's. It was decided since Cecilia would be staying with me, we didn't have to share a room with him, but he would keep an eye on us, and we had to use the room next to his.

"So you brought a little with you, how long are you staying for Cecilia." I ask, glancing over at the blonde as she unpacks the bag she brought with her.

Cecilia shrugs."I don't know now. I originally thought it might take a little longer to find you, and I thought we would be going back together. If you're staying though, I might as well stay for awhile too." she answers, as we finish unpacking our bags.

"Okay. Well, you can stay with me, or if you want your own place, I can help you find it, and help you find a job. I'm going to be here awhile, so if you're staying it's something to think about." I add, as we walk back into the lounge. We were due to meet Scarlett any minute, she was supposed to come to the penthouse, to show us the info she had found so far.

"Sounds good."Cecilia adds, plopping down on one of the couches as the elevator bell goes off, signaling Scarlett's arrival. We hear two sets of footsteps, instead of the anticipated one. The first girl, I recognize as Scarlett, with her long red violet hair, sun kissed skin, and warm brown eyes. Sporting a fitted Red t shirt, and black jeans, and flats, her computer bag slung over one shoulder, and a smaller bag on the other.

The second girl, I had never met. She was tall, thin but was muscular in a sense, not overly so, with sun kissed skin, long chocolate brown hair, and hazel eyes. Sporting a white button blouse, the sleeves casually rolled up, which tucked into a black skater skirt, and black tpoppins. Her hair had a curl to it, and was swept sideways, revealing diamond studs sparkling on her ears, a silver watch on her wrist, and an infinity necklace hanging from her neck.

"We finally meet! Felicia, Cecilia." Scarlett greets us both with a hug, before turning to introduce her friend. "This, is Kris Kim. She works with that group I recently joined a few months ago. She was the first girl on the team, before I joined." she adds, before we all take a seat in the lounge.

"Glad to finally meet you Scarlett, and nice to meet you Kris." Cecilia says, smiling at the girls.

"Glad we could finally meet in person, and nice to meet you Kris." I add, looking to both girls as well, while Scarlett sets up her computer.

"Nice to meet both of you."Kris smiles at us, and Scarlett finishes setting up.

"Okay. So, I figure Kris would be good for helping us with the field work on this, since we are looking for someone, I'm assuming this will reach a point where we go find them correct?" Scarlett adds, looking to me, and I nod, confirming her guess. "Okay then. Plus, if we need more people, we could draft the rest of the foxes for this, plus we have one more girl that just joined as well, she couldn't come with today, but you'll meet her. So far, we have six different buildings owned by the Yakuza. Hopefully, we can track her down to one of those, and they aren't keeping her somewhere else." She finishes, pulling up a map on her computer, and bank records.

"I'd say the chances of them keeping her in one of their buildings is likely. They risk someone else finding her otherwise. Or even keeping her with an allied gang would be too risky, one of the members could do something stupid without permission. No, my bet is it's one of their buildings." Kris cuts in, giving us her opinion.

I nod"I agree with Kris on this one. If you're holding a hostage, it's just too risky to leave her where another gang has access like that. No, she's somewhere close to the leader of the Yakuza. I'm saying their main office, or warehouse, or the basement. The leader though, would keep her close. Least if he had any damn sense." I add, glancing at Scarlett's screen. "Shit. You know I can't really read the Japanese shit well." I say, glancing at the records, that might as well be gibberish.