Chapter 15

(Scarlett's POV)

I sat in the lounge with the foxes and the bidders, waiting on the rest of the girls. I was also trying not to look at the dangerous, yet oddly attractive mobster, sitting across from me. Soryu Oh. He was dangerous, and more often then not he pissed me off.

At first, I'd have said I hated him, but he's not all that he seems. Scratch that, he's dangerous in more ways than one, with his dark blue eyes and wicked smirk, that could either be considered dangerous, or sexy, he was interesting. We always seemed to get thrown together too.

               Riki cleared his throat suddenly, drawing the attention to him, as he raised an eyebrow at me, giving me a questioning look. I rolled my eyes at him, before hearing the sound of A door opening. Cecilia walked out of her room, and Shara followed soon after.

                After a few more minutes, Rosie came out to join us, Riki eyeing her appreciatively. Riki was used to girls reacting a certain way to him. The fact that Rosie didn't, drove him nuts, and just made him want her more. She had intrigued him, and it was hilarious to watch her shoot him down each time, because he had yet to figure out a way to fully win her over yet.

                 Jenna and Melonie exited the room next, meaning we were just waiting on Akio and Felicia. Mamoru had a small fit when he realized Felicia was handing out illegal weapons.. I pointed out nothing about this was exactly legal, as Felicia and Akio joined us.

We finally left, me, Soryu, Riki, Rosie, Takuto, Akio, Felicia and Mamoru, piled into one van. While Eisuke, Shara, Baba, Paris, Ota, Melonie, Hiro, and Jenna piled into another. Kris and Kenshi drove separately, as well as boss and Cecilia.

                Everyone chatted, back and forth as normal. "You ready rookie?" Takuto teases Akio, who already seems to be irritated with our blonde hacker.

               She glares at him, before responding. "Watch it blondie." She warns him.

              "Please make good on your threat from two days ago, I'd really like to see someone lay Takkun on his ass." I tell Akio, who snickers, though I earn a glare from Takuto.

              "Yea right. I'll be lucky if she doesn't accidentally shoot me or something." He snorts, rolling his eyes at me.

             "I don't know about accidental. I might just shoot you for being an asshole." Akio smirks at him, seeming pleased with herself. I had to give it to the girl, Takuto could be a smartass, but she dished it right back at him, with just as much sass. I liked it.

              "Wait. Did one of you idiots give the rookie a gun? I'll get shot for sure." Takuto groaned, shaking his head.

             "I can shoot just fine fuck you very much." Akio snaps, shooting the blonde a dirty look.

               "Oi save it for later. Get a room you two." Riki chimes in from the drivers seat, a grin plastered in his face. If anything, we were all close, the black foxes. We also enjoyed teasing the hell out of each other when given the opportunity.

                 "I am not flirting." Both Takuto, and Akio yell, denying it in sync. Yea right, and my hair isn't red.. I think, but don't voice that thought.

               Instead I say." You're so obvious. You flirt like a five year old Takkun." I snicker, as Takuto's face turns bright red at my words. Akio blushes also, quickly looking away. Yea, not flirting my ass.

                "Like you have any room to talk there Red. The way you and Soryu bicker with each other." The cop cuts in, snorting.

                "That's not flirting." I immediately scoff, though I feel my face heat up at his words, and I notice Soryu reaching for his gun, as he glares at Mamoru.