Chapter 13

(Kris's POV)

             We all gather at the Tres Spades, waiting before we go to the mafia trade. I had just left Felicia and Cecilia's room, with Scarlett and Paris, because we already had guns of our own.

               Which left the boys, and the bidders in the lounge with us. "Why the girls only gathering?" Riki asks curious, looking to me, Scarlett, and Paris.

               "Stuff." Scarlett answers nonchalantly, glancing at Mamoru, and back to Riki.

                Riki raises an eyebrow at her, not getting why we weren't telling him.

              "Any reason why you won't share?" Kenshi chimes in next, and I roll my eyes before answering. Seriously these boys sometimes.

               "Aw fuck it. Not like where we're going is so legal anyway." I add, exasperated. "She was giving everyone access to her weapon stash." I announce, shrugging. "Actually Kenshi, she had a decent stash of guns." I add, looking to our sniper.

                "She's what?" The cop nearly drops his cigarette in surprise.

                  "And that is why she didn't want us to say anything." Paris mutters, gesturing to Mamoru.

                  "We're going to a mafia trade. That isn't exactly legal, and there's a bunch of people that carry guns illegally, so just shut it. We have to be able to defend ourselves." Scarlett snaps at Mamoru, making him shut up.

                 Cecilia comes out of the room next, followed by Rosie, and Shara. They come take a seat by the rest of us while we wait. "Besides its not exactly like there's a legal way to go about this." Paris adds, looking at everyone.

                "Besides, aren't you apart of the black market auctions? Last I checked that was illegal too. So don't sit here lecturing us." I add, looking at the cop, who doesn't say anything.

               "She's got you there Mamo." Baba cuts in, laughing.

               "No one asked you Baba." Mamoru says, rolling his eyes.

               Melonie, and Jenna come back next, followed shortly after by Felicia and Akio. "Alright well let's get going then." I announce, hopping up from the couch I was sitting on.

We all head to the elevators, and break off into groups once we reach the garage. Riki, Rosie, Soryu, Scarlett, Takuto, Akio, and Mamoru head to one van, while, Hiro, Jenna, Ota, Melonie, Baba, Paris, Shara, and Eisuke head to another.

Kenshi and I start heading toward my 2011 Pagani Huayra, bronze, while Cecilia and Atsumu start heading towards a separate car as well. "Wait. Hang on a second." Felicia stops us after everyone else is loaded in the vans.