I

.

.

Harry and Louis

They were both teenagers and totally naive.

Their friendship started in the most unimaginable place at High School.

Most of the students meet in classes usually.

The first time their eyes met, both of them felt something inside of their tummies, something weird, something different .... something that felt really good.

That day, green met blue, they met in the bathroom; Yes, the bathroom while Harry was fixing her makeup when she heard footsteps, clearly someone entering the place but she didn't mind to look up, she continued humming some random song that she was really obsessed with. She heard some shuffling and she was curious to find out who's there. from the corner of her eye she saw someone, she glanced secretly to find a short, tiny girl searching for something in her bag. She huffed clearly not finding what was she looking for before nearly giving up and re-searching her lost item in her cute little bag again that Harry here adored. But that's not the only thing Harry started adoring.

She heard the tiny girl mutter some curse words and she finally found some courage inside of her to begin talking to the slightly angry girl.

"D-do you need something?" She said a bit hesitant at first but she cleared her voice which caught the short girl attention.

"Excuse me?"

'what a cute voice' was the first thought that came up to Harry's head.

"I saw you looking for something for quite a long time, do you need anything in particular?" And the adorable tiny girl blushed and Harry smiled 'cause 'Aw, cutie'.

Harry stepped a little bit closer and the tiny girl straightened herself a little to find herself a little bit shorter than Harry and she quickly pouted before shaking her head off at the beautiful girl in front of her.

"I ... " And Harry now noticed the blue-ish color of the adorable girl's wide eyes, they were warm and kind despite their icy color.

"I kinda need some lipbalm? My lips are a little bit dry." She chuckled nervously and 'Smooth, real smooth' the blue eyed girl thought to herself.

Harry smiled a little bit wider which made her dimple to appear now fully and practically the tiny girl is swooning. She turned around to grab her own purse and to find her own strawberry lipbalm.

"Here, use mine it's strawberry flavoured if you didn't notice, one of my favourites actually." She giggled and wow, 'she had a beautiful laugh.' And that was the first thought to came up to the tiny girl's mind.

"Why, thank you for the compliment." Harry said while tucking her curly long hair behind her ear, and now the short girl blushed a darker shade of pink because she just said that out loud In front of this beautiful tanned girl, damn it.

"Thank you for ..." She mentioned the lipbalm "This. You kinda saved my dry lips." She tried to joke and that made Harry's heart melt.

"Well I'm glad I did" She laughed.

Harry turned around to gather her things, and she noticed how the cute girl applied the lipbalm and woah, what a sight to watch. Her curvy hips on display, while her short yet cute legs that looked so soft looking were absolutely stunning with that high waisted black skirt, and was she wearing a crop top?

"Oh, I didn't catch your name by the way" Harry said while biting her lips gently afraid that the girl might find her creepy for asking.

"My name's Louis, I know it's a bit boy-ish. " She giggled while covering her mouth with her tiny hand.

"But you can call me Lou." She waved her tiny hand for no absolute reason.

"What about you?"

"I'm Harry, so don't worry about the boy-ish thingy." She said copping Lou' s previous words while putting a slight smirk on her face "But you can call me Haz if you want." And Louis blushed again, and Harry didn't think she can get enough of making Lou blush.

"So..." Harry said dragging the 'o' for a little bit.

"See you later?" In a hopeful tone cause she didnt't want to loose this person, she quite enjoyed her company and honestly? She already started liking the angel look alike girl.

"Course." Louis said sweetly before waving at Harry who was walking backwards and waved back before leaving the restroom for good.

Louis stared at her own vans covered feet smiling to herself because of the new person or Haz, beautiful green eyes, that curly hair ... is it even real? and shit. She remembered the lipbalm in her hand.

"Wait!" Louis yelled but Harry was already gone.

"You forgot your lipbalm ..." She muttered to no one but herself now.

-

-

-

Hi, so this is the first chapter.

Thoughts?

Feelings?

Ideas?

a/n: i use the word tiny a lot cause in my mind thats what i can ever think of when i picture a fem Louis ok sorry and I really like this story so far it's fluffy (and fem larry is goals), I hope you like it too!

Thx for reading x