|||

.

.

.

.

"I'm nearly seventeen, and I've never had a boyfriend," Lana whined trying not to touch her fresh nail polish.

"You're such a drama queen," Harry mumbled, giggling at how silly her bestfriend.

"Look who's talking! You fuckin' met an apparently gorgeous girl at the damn restroom, I can't even find a decent guy without him fucking me with his eyes," She huffed, pouting slightly at her bad luck.

"She is gorgeous ..." Harry gazed off, thinking of those blue eyes, that curvy tiny body, that as-

"You dork, I'm serious here!" She threw a pillow at Harry.

"First, I'm not a whale willy," And Lana mimicked her and Harry of course laughed.

"Second, let me see if I can set you up with someone." And that catches Lana's attention and her eyes widened.

"You will?" Lana spoke a little bit excited, ready to loose her single life.

"Calm your panties, I said I'll see what I can do," Harry giggled, and glanced to see her black nail polish almost dried.

"I'm so ready to fucking leave this lonely life," Lana faked crying "It's just so hard, you know?"

"Well, you couldn't stop talking or whining about it for nearly two years, yes I know." And Lana threw another pillow at her.

--

Their hands and feets now dried from the hot pink and black nail polish, Lana was sitting on the bed and Harry's head on her lap. They talked about how life sucks, and how periods sucks too.

"Let's watch a movie!" Lana told Harry with a big goofy smile, Harry groaned, "Why?"

"C'mon, I'm bored." Lana pouted and Harry rolled her eyes.

"Fine, go pick whatever the hell you want." Lana squealed before picking her favorite movie.

_

After two movies, three cans of soda and three packs of Doritos. Harry glanced at her bestfriend who is finally asleep, she thought she could really use some fresh air even it's 2Am and she remembers that at 3AM it's the time when ghosts come out. well then -she really needs to stop watching those videos about paranormal shit on Youtube. she grabbed her jacket and slipped her vans and no she did not forget about her phone and headphones.

She went downstairs and opened the front door and fuck-

She almost tripped, she's really clumsy sometimes (or more like all the damn time.)

She cursed her long legs and started the New album of P!ATD who is freaking lit.

Miss Jackson started playing and she let a long sigh cause goddamn that song is everything.

She looked up to see a sky full of stars and she smiled a little, she always loved seeing those beautiful stars.

She started mumbling the lyrics with her eyes closed, she felt like someone breathed in her lungs, definitely better

She opened her eyes to see someone sitting on a skateboard with their head between their hands, it was definitely a girl noticing her woah thighs and ... short hair? She was wearing ripped jeans and a Jean jacket on top. Harry was confused, who would sit outside on a skateboard at 2AM?

Harry never saw this girl before, heck, she knows all the neighborhood, she was raised and born in this neighborhood

Harry never saw this girl before, heck, she knows all the neighborhood, she was raised and born in this neighborhood. Plus, she usually go out at this time almost every two days.

She kept looking at her while music continued playing in her ears, and her eyebrows furrowed.

Could this be the new girl?

.

.

im a shitty writer

*harrys voice* d o n t remind US

A/N: ello!

long time no see eh?

Okay, I'm so sorry I have some excuses plz ily dont kill me.

1- School was a total b*tch to me, as usual *sad sigh*

2- I've met some pretty amazing people (on the internet ofc I'm an anti-social freak) who I would talk to almost everyday and yeah you know what I mean those cuties took my whole time. not that I regret it.

3- what is English? Cause I don't know what it is.

4- I was obsessing over new bands *don't look at me like that*

5- And, I was planning some new books :)

oh

6- I had this competition so I was preparing for it *surprising lel*

NOw let's talk about how crappy this chapter is

BEFORE U DELETE THIS STORY FROM UR LIBRARY!

me is srry i wuv u all

listen

I am a tall girl who's in need of your love.

so
pwease
keep reading hopefully some angel will fall and hit my head with some good writing skills and good ideas.

tysm for everyone who voted for this story, honey this chapter is dedicated for you.

cause
you
all
are
lovely.

<38157182781

and im out x

-vote and comment please, follow me on Twitter or Instagram if you want to:
t: @ Silly_Shoes
i: @ femininelou-