VII (1/2)

comment and vote plz i feel like y'all dont enjoy this short story anymore :((

.

.

.

.

Harry watched the last episode of Empire, and now was emotional and determined to watch the second season. It was so fucking good.

"Harry love!" Harry heard her mother calling for her.

"Yes?" She replied still looking at her laptop.

"Get dressed, we're going to greet the new neighbors." Harry smirked and quickly got dressed and wore her dirty converses.

She looked at her mother holding a plate of some kind of cake, Anne smiled at Harry and mentioned to follow her.

Harry and Anne walked side by side with no words, just a silence while Harry is secretly smirking to herself as she thought about the tiny girl that lives in that house. 'This is going to be good' Harry thought to herself.

Anne fixed her attire and knocked two times.

Knock

Knock

Both of them heard some shuffling and some footsteps, they heard the unlocking of the door and there she was.

Looking beautiful as always, even in her loose pyjamas and her messy hair. Rosy cheeks and pink thin lips that made Harry just stare at them. She looked so adorable.

"Hi," Louis spoke shyly looking up to the heart warming smile Anne gave her.

"Hey, is your mother perhaps at home?" Anne asked with a well showing confident. Louis shyly nodded and left the door unlocked and went to call her mother.

Harry shook her head, such a naive girl ... so cute.

Louis came to door again and now she's accompanied with a slightly taller woman, which is supposed to be her mother. A cold icy color In her eyes and a fake smile on her face, Harry his squinted her eyes at her.

"Oh! Come in love, you're welcome in here." Harry squinted her eyes even more, it was too fake.

She looked at Louis, who send her a weak smile.

"Louis." Louis' mother obviously made her daughter jump with her annoying tone.

"Go with our neighbor's daughter and show her your room." Louis nodded at her with no whatsoever words.

Harry didn't need to think twice to follow the adorable girl.

Harry's eyes looked at how loose Louis' pyjamas on her curvy hips and shyly looked away. Goddamn it, Tomlinson.

Harry entered Louis' room and looked around to see most of the room covered in posters of famous singers and bands, and a huge amount of albums on her dark desk.

"Music lover?" Harry asked looking at Louis who's playing with her finger sitting peacefully on her messy bed.

Louis looked up and grinned.

"Absolutely, what about you?"

"Music lives in my heart, forever and always." Harry sighed happily.

Louis sighed ... sadly, and her eyes met Harry's and . . .

.

.

.

.

hope u enjoyed this little update lovely.

im not dead

kinda

yay?¿1