V

.

.

.

.

After their little chat, they both went to their houses with fond smiles and shaking their heads at themselves, they just felt too good.

Harry returned to her house, and went straight to her room and made sure not to make any cracking noises and removed her jacket, still smiling she went to the bed where her best friend is still sleeping with snores coming out of her mouth. Harry didn't seem to notice Lana as she turned to her right side facing the pastel purple wall. She just thought of her supposed new friend and she couldn't understand how beautiful she is, especially her angel's eyes, they're so blueblueblue.

She smiled and couldn't just slept with a happy sigh and images in her mind of the tiny Lou.

-

Louis woke up and looked around, adjusting to the bright light that was coming from the curtains, she sighed and got up. She went to her bathroom and brushed her teeth and her hair and quickly got dressed up in, you guessed it, all black.

She ran downstairs to find her mother trying to arrange one of the many box's around

She ran downstairs to find her mother trying to arrange one of the many box's around. She rolled her eyes and greeted her mom quietly.

"Good morning, mother . . ." She mumbled and grabbed her cereal and poured it in a bowl, looked up to see her mother standing and staring at her.

"What?" She snapped, she wasn't in a mood to fight, again.

"Why can't you be normal?" Those words cut her heart and she felt tears in her eyes, tried to act annoyed and definitely not hurt, it wasn't surprising how her mother would look at her these days, not after what she confessed to her not so long.

"Why gotta be so damn heartless?"

"Can't you, for once in your pathetic life, act like a proper girl?" Her mother spat at her with her hurtful words, and that was it for Louis.

"We're not having this conversation for the millionth time!" She yelled at her, eyes full of tears and her heart broken to pieces.

"This is too much, I can not handle this. Get out to your school or whatever. I don't even give a damn anymore." Her mom waved her hands crazily and pointed to the door.

"Fine." Louis got up and grabbed her backpack that is sitting carelessly beside the door.

"My dad wouldn't treat me like that, mother." She said ironically before slamming the door a little bit so hard.

Louis tried to wipe her full of tears eyes and in her pretty little mind, to stop being such a sensitive person, she needs to get stronger. Just like how her father thaught her to be.

She let out a quiet sob as she continues to rub her eyes with her tiny palms, she couldnt understand how her mother could be so fucking cruel.

Just because she liked girls doesn't mean she's not the usual Louis. She just expressed how she felt. She didn't do anything wrong.

Louis did not notice the frown on Harry's face when she passed rather carelessly beside her house, Harry tried to hold herself from running to her 'new' friend and tell her what's wrong.

But Louis seems to need some time alone.

'Fuck it.' Harry thought.

Harry nudged her best friend -who seems to be always on her phone- with her elbow, Lana looked at her confused and a facial expression that says 'What the fuck, what do you want now?'

"I'll meet you at school alright?" She started running towards the tiny girls, leaving a even more confused Lana behind her.

"Okay...?" Lana mumrmed.

Harry kept running and running until she was next to her small friend.

"Uhm, Lou?" She tapped her shoulder.

Louis jumped at the sound, feeling both relief and shock when she heard Harry's soothing and calming voice.

"Oh! 'arry, how are you?" Louis genuinely smiled, and forgot her messed up life for a .

Harry frowned and wiped the stains of tears on Louis' smooth cheeks, which were tinted in pink from the sudden touch.

"I'm fine, but," She whispered. "You dont seem like you're too." She looked at her blueblueblue eyes and got lost into their beauty.

"Don't worry about me," Louis whispered back. "I'm not that important Harry."

Harry leaned in and kissed both of her so soft cheeks and smiled sadly. And don't forget the tight hug she gave to a small Lou.

"I'm sorry, no can do." Louis blushed and giggled.

"Good morning to you too, Harry." Louis said shyly out of nowhere.

.

She thought it was so cute, so sweet how Harry's eyes would shine when she laughed with her friends.

She thought it was such a sight to watch when Harry would just stand there and look just stunning without even trying to.

She stared at Harry like she was her world -scratch that. She was so sure she is her world.

She was falling, and didn't seem to even bother.

.

.

.

.

a/n: I am alive, dON'T PANIC MY LOVELY PPL.

How are you? Good? Bad? Tell me, I'm interested.

Okay, let me tell you I'm so sorry if I kept you waiting but my life was a mess *pouts* it was horrible. Urgh, anyways.

I hope you're having a nice day reading Wattpad, with no worries, or trying to forget your worries like me, high five!

This was a short, not too god written chapter. BUT.

I wrote this with such speed because I hit *whispers* 700+ reads *tries to hold tears*

(7 is my lucky number so yeah I got excited don't judge me.)

I hope you liked this chapter, even a little tiny witty bit.

feelings?

thoughts?

please vote and comment cause it makes my black heart so happy.

I love you all, and remember you're worth it and im sure you deserve a better life.

stay strong my lovelies x

oh

and Harry lovesa certain smol bootiful boy

peace and im out

x